Chapter 18

(A/N: Look guys I ain't dead,my lazy-ass just doesn't want to update chapters at all ;-;

And god this chapter is long—)

-/-

  Before,a while before Mahiru and Mikuni had banged into Licht and Tetsu.

-/-

  "Tch,damn it!That bastard left us alone,and now, I can imagine him being beaten up by a bunch of rogues or something!" Misono cursed underneath his breath.

  Izuna perked up at a realisation as her short bob-like-hairstyle and golden-hair swayed in the wind,her hair being cut off when she had battled with the true 'Wrath'.

  She smiled warmly at him,which Misono had easily picked up.

  Misono realised the warm smile,and quirked an eyebrow up as he questioned her with suspicion and confusion,"What? Why are you smiling at me?"

  Izuna smiled once again,before she concluded and counterattacked him,"Hey,the way you're complaining about Mikuni.."

  "Hm?"

  "It's like you're actually worried for him!You're like a younger brother being mad at his older brother for coming home late and asking whether he got into a fight!" Izuna chuckled.

  Misono,once understanding her words,flushed a deep yet bright red as he flailed his arms around in protest,"N-No!It's nothing like that!"

  Izuna,once seeing his reaction,only made her smile widen even further.

  Misono's neck became as red as a tomato as he continued to flail his arms around,"I-It's nothing like that! I d-don't care about him at all!"

  "It would j-just be troublesome to explain to the S-Servamp of Envy t-that his Eve d-died!That's all,I swear!"

"I don't care about him at all!" Misono continued to protest and protest.

  Izuna smiled at him,shrugging it off an dragged her words in a playful and happy-go-lucky manner,"Yes yes, whatever you say,Misono-Kun~!"

  "I'M SERIOUS!" Misono raised his voice in an outburst to show his seriousness while Izuna just shrugged it off,and mumbling stuff like,'This guy just doesn't know when to give up,huh?'.

  Misono huffed and crossed his arms in a childish manner, as he turned to Izuna with her bob-like-hairstyle and asked,"I've actually been meaning to ask you this,but.."

  "Hm?" Izuna turned her head to him while Misono looked at her but still continued walking.

  Misono quickly sucked in a deep breath,before exhaling it and asked,"I've been meaning to ask you this,but..What's your weapon?Y'know, the weapon an Eve receives from it's Servamp."

  "Ah,the weapon I received from Freyja,huh?" Izuna double-confirmed his question,and Misono nodded for confirmation.

  Izuna grinned slightly as two gloves suddenly appeared in her right hand,and she wore it,where they glowed a purple hue and answered,"These gloves are my weapon."

  "Gloves?How will that help in a battle?" Misono pressed on for more details,suddenly becoming much more interested in the topic at hand.

  Izuna stared and admired her gloves for a bit before she turned to him and answered,"These gloves do actually help me fight.But instead,I can help Freyja fight."

  "How so?" Misono asked her.

  "Did you know that Freyja's subclasses,Ray and the other one,were actually past soldiers?She helps them too. And apparently.." Izuna trailed off, remembering the two subclasses.