Chapter 6

Meanwhile,with Lawless,1 hour before Mikuni ended up in a different town from Misono.

  "NII-SAN!" Lawless screeched as he slammed the humongous doors open. He was greeted by a seriously scary Mother.

  No,not an actual Mother,I mean Wrath. Her code name of that sort is actually 'Mother'.

  "Lawless.Don't you dare shout,or I'll get mad." Mother (Wrath) glared at him,and Lawless cowered underneath that glare.

  "I-I'm sorry..but um..I-I have a seriously big thing to report in,s-so could you please gather everybody present..?" Lawless stammered,and Mother gave him one last glare.

  After that,she walked back in the mansion.

  Lawless took that as an invitation to go in,and thankfully did so.

  Once he got in,he went to the living room. He saw everyone,except Sleepy Ash and Doubt Doubt.

  His guess was that Sleepy Ash was probably somewhere else procrastinating,and that Doubt Doubt was still in another town searching for an Eve or a Contract Item.

  Well..It's not like if Doubt Doubt does find one, he or she will be of good use.

  Heck,Lawless found THREE,yet fate decided to betray him,and all three disappeared from his sight because of a stupid Pink-Haired-Magician.

  "NII-SAN!WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lawless yelled and cupped two of his hands around his mouth,so that his voice would reach further.

  However,when he felt that piercing glare from none other than Mother (Wrath),he immediately stopped, and then stiffened up.

  He apologised softly for it.

  "What is it,Lawless..Don't yell,it's a pain to hear.." Sleepy Ash emerged from the shadows,and yawned.

  He covered his mouth using his pale hand,but it was still able to be seen nonetheless due to the fact that his hand was hovering a few centimetres from his mouth.

  Lawless watched as Sleepy Ash sat on one of the chairs.

  He took a sip from one of the offered tea-cups that held Rosemary Tea,and savoured it.

  His azure bangs felt to his eyes,and he pushed them up using his finger to prevent his hair from getting into the tea he was savouring.

  "NII-SAN!I FOUND THREE EVES!" Lawless yelled.

  All of the Servamps were shocked,and some even spat out their tea.

  All except Sleepy Ash and Doubt Doubt.

  Doubt Doubt,because he wasn't even there in the first place.

  Sleepy Ash,because he was slow on the uptake.

  "Lawless..Don't shout,I told you already that it was a pain to hear-"

  They watched as Sleepy Ash's eyes widened,and Sleepy Ash dropped the tea cup he was holding.

  The remnants of the tea that he hadn't drank yet,spilled to the floor and covered the floor in a red hue.

  Luckily,it wasn't covered by a carpet.

  Oh yeah,his tea cup broke too,due to the impact with the floor,and that it was ceramic.

  "Wait..What did you..just say..?" Sleepy Ash had to double-confirm what Lawless said,and Lawless said once again:

  "I just said,that I found THREE Eves!"

  "What?!" Sleepy Ash got up from his seat and yelled. He got back down after he realised he lost his cool,"What were their names?"