Chapter 11

"Hm?Did ya say somethin',Sleepy Ash?" Mikuni tilted his head to the side,but Sleepy Ash shook his head,indicating a 'No'.

  "Alrighty then.Now,I heard Old Child say something about 'Let us get back to the Eve business'. By what do you mean by that,may I ask?" Mikuni smirked slyly.

  He folded his legs,and placed his left elbow onto the table.He propped his chin onto his palm,and scanned the area sharply with his cunning eyes:

  It was as if this was a completely different Mikuni from the Mikuni the Servamps here saw;

  He was cunning and sharp right now.

  Old Child coughed,to gain the attention back to him,"I request that you tell us,the Servamps,more about your..Kind."

  "Hm?But we are the same as humans,just a bit more special," Mikuni promptly said.

  Old Child sighed,"No,I don't mean 'What Species are you' or such. I meant on you telling us what are 'Eves',and what you are to us."

  "It's quite the handful to talk about,I shall say," Mikuni sighed.

"Let's see.. Us,Eves,were normal humans at the start. However,once we met the Servamps,we became Eves."

  "It's not just a 'meet and greet and you become an Eve' thing,you have to do something to become one," Mikuni explained.

Lawless rose an eyebrow,"So,what do you do to become an Eve?"

"I'll skip that part first.You guys want to know what an Eve symbolises to you Servamps,right?So I'll say it," Mikuni smirked.

"We,Eves,are your Reasons.And you Servamps, are our Sins.We balance each other perfectly,I shall say."

"Isn't that just discrimination.." World End sighed, and Mikuni agreed with him,"Now,on to how we Become Eves."

Everybody listened carefully.

"So,we'll have to give the Servamp we meet a name. In my case,I named the Servamp of Envy, 'Jeje'. Don't judge," Mikuni chuckled.

"After we give the Servamps his,or her to be considerate of the Servamp of Wrath,name,we would have to give the Servamp a item of our choice," Mikuni added on.

  "It can be anything,as long as it's inanimate. However,you can't give the Servamp rocks or dirt or anything stupid or useless. Sure,you can give the Servamp a bell,but it has to be wearable."

  All the Servamps sighed in relief.

  "But,because of this,the Servamp has a weakness. And that weakness can make the Servamp lose his, or her way,and try to devour the Eve."

  The Servamps gasped.

  "The Servamp would release lots of Jinns that would try and possess other human beings to go and kill the Eve,if the Eve hasn't been devoured yet."

"If the Eve has already been devoured,the possessed human being would go to the other nearby Eves of other Servamps."

  The Servamps' eyes widened.

  Lawless exclaimed and banged the table,"Wait!What is this so-called 'Weakness'?!"

  Mikuni smirked,"This weakness,is when the Servamp's item that was handed to him or her by the Eve,which is called 'The Contract Item',gets broken."

  "Then the thing that our Eve gives us must be sturdy!" Old Child exclaimed,but Mikuni shook his head.

  "Hold on,stop right there,Old Child.Don't you know that the sturdiest and hardest of objects,can become as weak as a stick?" Mikuni questioned,and Old Child tilted his head to the side,as if questioning it.