Chapter 21

Everybody except for the Eves,froze.

...

"Huh?" Lawless asked with a blank face on, tilting his head in confusion,before snorting up in laughter and held his stomach in pain from laughing too hard as he fell to his knees.

He laughed so hard,so hard that anybody would be surprised that he wasn't choking by now,and he mistakingly looked up and pointed in their direction but not opening his eyes yet,"Bwahaha!What the hell does that mean?!That's hilariou—"

His sentence was cut short when searing pain suddenly attacked his cheek,and he felt his center of gravity tilting back.

It was like time froze in mid air; his breath was shallow and his body was suddenly in the air, off the ground regardless of the gravity acting on him, and his vampiric body took time to register the searing pain that felt like he just took a kick from a seriously delirious guy who thought he was an angel—

...Oh wait.

He did get kicked on the cheek by a seriously delirious guy who thought he himself was an angel,and that guy was his 'Future-Eve',Licht.

Seriously,what was his future-self thinking when he thought of having a contract with him; forcing a contract on him too at that?

"Ah," His mind was silent and his body allowed itself to be flung and kicked as it painfully came into contact with the ground again and pain was the only thing that he could register in.

Luckily,the pain was the right key to waking his mind up again as he snapped his previously half-lidded and hazy eyes right open to the size of dinner plates,but it was too late because his body had crashed into the cement floor with a painful thud and the pain doubled.

"What the—!" He yelped and before he had any time to steady himself,Licht grabbed his collar and tossed him up into the air (how does he have that much strength?!He's just a human!).

Licht smirked and summoned his 'gift' or 'lead' or 'weapon',which was his angelic boots,and kicked himself off the ground.

Lawless gasped as he took in the majestic sight before him while up in the air.

Licht looked...beautiful and absolutely stunning, so much so that he thought he was dreaming at the moment and it took his breath away.

Licht's perfect jawline and blue or purple eyes that looked like they were just glowing was noticed by him for the first time,and his slender body was accompanied it's graceful movements,and he would put any dancer Lawless knew to shame.

To his shock,he could see wings (maybe?Or was he just hallucinating?) sprout out majestically from Licht's back and soft feathers scattered the area as the ravenette drew closer to him.

It was as if he had just sprouted out wings of an angel to help him fly; was he not lying about being an angel after all?

He could now see why his future counterpart forced a contract on him; the boy was absolutely gorgeous, heavenly, and he wouldn't want a handsome face like that to be taken away from him.

He was the sin of Greed after all,and he,like how his sin implies,was greedy.

And his pansexual-ass was just lusting for Licht, almost so to the point where he thought he became All of Love for a moment.

He wanted— no,needed Licht to be his right now and he didn't care if his future self had a contract with him; he's gonna break that contract and make the angel have one with him whether he or his future counterpart likes it or not.