Chapter 8

Kraven

I woke up with Jade curled up in my arms. Her back was towards me, so I moved her hair from her neck and started to kiss and nibble at her neck. She arched her back and moaned. I rubbed my hands up and down her side feeling how soft and delicate her skin is. She moved closer to me and made her neck more open to me, and my eyes went crystal blue.

I put my head between her neck and bit down softly as she moaned and waked up. She moved in my arms and said: "What are you doing Kraven." I pulled my fangs out, licked it closed and clean and said: "I was hungry."

"So go get something to drink," she said as she tried to get out of my arms. I pulled her closer to me and whispered in her ear, "But I want your blood." She groaned, and it was sexy as hell.

I let go of her, she got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed in peace. I smiled at her, got up, went to the bathroom, and hugged her from behind and said: "Where do you plan on going my love."

"Outside, why," she said.

"Because I'm still your guard my love so how about you let me get dressed first then we will leave love."

"Fine whatever and don't call me love," she said. She left the bathroom so I could get dressed in all my armor. Once I was don't I went out, but she was gone that pain in my ass.

I left the room to go find her outside by herself. I walked up to her, grabbed her the arm, dragged her back to the room, and threw her on the bed. "What do you think you are doing," I said. "Going out for a walk."

"You need a guard, and you know that," I said and I push her back on the bed when she tried to get up. I started to take my armor off and got on top of her and said: "You could have got your self killed you know that Jade."

She tried to push me off her, but she is no match to my strength, and I pushed her down on the bed once more. I put her hands over her head and said: "What shall we do about that now."

"What is that supposed to mean Kraven let go of me," she said. I said, "You need to be taught a lesson for leaving my side will your life is threatened."

She gulped down and said, "What will it be exactly then because dad will kill you if you hurt me, you know."

"Punishments don't have to be painful, you know," I said as I let her hands go and moved her to were her head near the headboard. She started to get up, but I put my hand on her chest and said: "Stay love."

"Like hell get off Kraven now."

I leaned down and said, "Make me."

She was about to say something when there was a knock at the door, making her pushed me off and ran to the door. I saw it was Drake, who said, "Need help."

She smiled and said, "You came just in time."

He smiled at her then looked to me with hate and said: "What are you doing here, Kraven."

I walked to the door and said, "Protecting Jade."

"Didn't sound like it to me Kraven so let me say this now touch her again, and I will kill you my self."

I growled but kept my mouth shut since he is a council member. He turned to Jade and said, "You looked tired, so go to sleep."

She was about to say something but then closed her mouth and shook her head yes. She walked over to the bed and went to sleep. God, I wish she would listen to me like that. I turn to Drake, who growled, "Watch your self, kraven."

I was going to say something, but he walked away before I could so I just shut the door and crawled into bed with Jade who was fast asleep.

..............................................................

Authors note.
Sorry the chapter is so short