Chapter 20

Lucian

Once the werewolves came to are aid death dealer poured out from every direction attacking us with there bows and swords. Raze came down from the wall with a concerned look on his face. Once he was there he looked over my wounds and then settled his eyes on my back were the arrow still stuck out of.

"Be brave brother" Raze said as he shifted his gaze to my leg. He extracted the poisionus harpoon from my leg. Once done he ripped the crossbow from my back out.

I grinded my teeth to stop me from screaming. This reminds me of when Sonja helped me when Kosta wiped me silver tip quarrels.

"Your lady," Raze said. I couldn't answer him and he knew the answer to the question. He didn't mention it anymore but instead went to my knee. Once he was down with my knee he when and got clothes from a death dealer.

I use his wrists to help me up but he said: "Take it easy my friend."

"I will not die."

No, this day no today is the day that lycans finally rise up and the vampires feels our wrath.

And with that, I am going to find Viktor and make him pay.

Raze

Once I knew Lucian was safe I headed for the slave cells to free the remaining slaves that were to afraid to leave. The cell were covered in the blood of my brothers.

Once in front of the cells, I ripped the bars off the hinges of the cell door

Once in front of the cells, I ripped the bars off the hinges of the cell door. I stepped away from the door to let the slaves free but some were too scared to come out. They looked scared of me, at my raw power.

But I have no attention of leaving any slave behind to suffer in silence and pain. "Don't you want revenge on those who hurt us" I yelled. They all left the cell and went to fight as I freed all the other slaves.

Once everyone was free I went to kill every vampire in this castle as I embraced my inner beast.

Third person

Once Viktor was sure Jade and the elders were safe he went into his royal armory, stalked thought the keep followed by captain Sandor and the rest of the royal death dealers.

Viktor has a silver dagger at his side and his coat of arms emblazoned on his burnish steel cuirass. A blood-red studded gauntlet and the power of his sword. He lowered his helmet covering his livid features. The helmet resembles the skull of the Grimm Reaper. Sharpened fun crested his helmet and holder plate.

Viktor marched to the balcony and saw that the situation as it unfolded and it was even direr than before

Viktor marched to the balcony and saw that the situation as it unfolded and it was even direr than before. The front gates were open from the inside, allowing more lycans to enter. The weather had taken the turn for the worse causing even more confusion. The mindless lycans had joined the fight as well as are slaves with swords and axes.

Vampires lay dead everywhere, their immoral lives cut short by those monsters. They destroyed the corpses which showed just how mad with hunger theses beasts are. Viktor cursed William for creating these monsters and Lucian for destroying his daughter and starting this revolt.

Viktor walked closer to the balcony and jumped over the railing. Dropping twenty feet to the courtyard, he pulled his silver blade and chopped off an unlucky lycans head. Sandor and his guard followed after Viktor. Then Viktor yelled, "KILL THE DOGS!"

Lucian

I surveyed the courtyard from a top of the ramparts. I stole clothes from a death dealer to cover me but my chest was still bare covered in dirt and blood from the battle. The full moon was helping me heal from my wounds and giving me my strength back. The strength I will us to kill Viktor.

I want to let my breast free but I want Viktor to see me as I kill him just like he kills Sonja but that begs the question were is Viktor. I held a dead death dealers sword in my hand looking for Viktor but he was no were to be seen. Until I saw an armored figure jump from a balcony followed by a squad of death dealers.

He jumped right into the middle the fight, killing every lycans in his path. I looked closer at the ornate armor and headpiece. Viktor had that piece forged for him and only him had and no one else had anything like it, not even the council member Drake who is almost as strong as Viktor.

"VIKTOR" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I gripped my sword and jumped from the rampart to the courtyard. Death dealers blocked my path to him but I pushed through them until one of then got in front of me trying to stop me. So I stabbed my sword into his face, he fell back into the mist with a shriek and then was disemboweled by Xander.

My men were working together but even with that the night was still young and the death dealer were starting to get the upper hand now that Viktor joined the fight. His death dealer had railed to him and held there ground. Viktor killed all the those who tried to get past him even Marcus, one of my best fighters.

This fight might not go as we hoped but just as I thought that a host of lycans busted through the gates. Lead by one black lycans, while the other had shackle on them.

This must be the slave Raze freed

This must be the slave Raze freed. Awe so then Raze had finally in braced his inner beast instead of hating it.

The vampire was tossed into the wall of the castle by Raze leaving a blood streak behind. Viktor turned around to see what was happening. His eyes grew wide as he saw the second wave of lycans set free to destroy the castle. Viktor's faltered and looked around confused, as though he knew he was losing this battle the first of many I hope. I wonder if he has ever tasted fear and if not I will be the one to show him.

I will finally meet face to face with the person who killed Sonja, the love of my life. No man, beast nor vampire has ever slain an elder before but then again there is a first time for anything and that time is now.