6. Last Day

M A Y A
I wake up, throw the covers off of me, and turn off my alarm. I shiver at the chills going all over my small body.

Lucas walks out of the bathroom, looking really hot. It was Monday. The last day of school. I smile at him and get out of bed.

He wraps his arm around my waist, sneaking his other hand on my cheek, kissing me. I kiss back and walk in the bathroom taking a quick warm shower.

I walk out, wrap a towel around my body, and twist my wet blonde hair in another. My hand grabs my toothbrush along with the toothpaste and brush my teeth.

I get dress, braid my hair, bl w dry it and take the braids out, smiling at the wavy curls.

Clothes are on. I decided to wear a ripped sweatshirt, some short shorts and my white flats. I don't want anything too tight because I'm pregnant.

Lucas smiles at me as I come out of the bathroom and we head downstairs

Lucas smiles at me as I come out of the bathroom and we head downstairs. My mom has breakfast set up.

"Hey mom. Thanks for breakfast." I say sitting down and began eating.

"No problem babygirl. Are you nervous?"

I look down and shrug. She walks behind me and rubs my back and kisses my head.

"Thanks Ms. Hart." Lucas walks out of the door and I quickly hug my mom and speed walk out to catch up with Lucas.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Come and find me if anything happens." He says in my ear and we get in the car.

~~~
"Hey peaches! Hey little one." Riley touches my stomach and I giggle. I put my arm around her and rest my head on her shoulder.

"It's been quite an adventure. I have to tell my teachers about the baby just in case anything happens." She nods and we head to our first class.

I walk in, sit down and missy smiles at me.
"Have you been feeling well? You seem off." She asks holding my shoulder.

"Um, something happened but it's perfectly fine." I smile and she tells me that she is there for me and I can tell her.

I may, when graduation is over.

"Oh good, the fun class." I say and clap  as I sit down in Matthews class. He chuckles at me signals me to come to his desk.

"Have you been feeling well today?" He whispers to me.
"I'm better. I think I'll be good."
"Let me know if you need anything. "

I thank him and nod, giving him a gentle hug. I sit back down and smile at Lucas, who's sitting behind me. He gives me a dorky smile and I playfully roll my eyes.

About halfway through class I feel a pain in my stomach. I gasp, gripping onto my stomach. I look at Matthews and he nods for me to go, and I hear footsteps behind me.

"Hey huc-huckleberry. Oh my god." I groan the last sentence out. We reach the family bathroom and I slam the door, putting the lid down and sitting on the toilet.

He sits in front of me, his thumb caressing my knee. I look at him, and give him a gentle smile.

"Maya, I'm so sorry. This is my fault. You're in pain because of me and this is just the beginning." My heart breaks hearing him say those things.

"Baby stop. This isn't your fault. This pain is worth it. If you stick with me."

I put his face in my hands and place a gentle kiss in his lips. He smiles at me and he gives me some pain pills that we got from our Doctor.

Once I feel better I stand up, take a deep breath and we head back to class.

"Thank you." I hear him whisper, Lucas nods and he walks back to his seat and I smile to myself.

"Paris, France. Give somethin about it."
My face lights up and blurt out stuff

"Romantic. Eiffel Tower. Good bread. Cute clothes. French accents. Hot du- summers!"

He chuckles along with everyone else and I stick my tongue out playfully.

"Goodbye crackheads! See you at graduation!" I yell and everyone cheered.

"Peace out mutha' fuckas!" Zay yells and everyone laughing and clapping.
*
"Wow, we finished our last day of school. I'm so proud of myself." I say and take a sip of my drink.

Riley smiles at me and puts her brunette head on my shoulder.

"Me too. I'm Zay and I got bad grades but here I am graduating soon."

Everyone chuckles and I think of my speech. I'm excited for it. Well, kinda. I'm not sure.

Once we finish up our conversation, me and Lucas head back to my place and we go into my room.

He gently puts me on the bed and pulls my shirt off and I toss his off of him. He places kisses all over my body and rips my shorts off.

The last thing I can tell you is that everything that was on us, was now on the floor.