24. Please Lukey

All this pregnant 18 year old wants is her boyfriend. But no, he doesn't want to do anything.

It's not my fault I have hormones and now I want him. Like why won't he just do the dirty with me.

Am I sounding crazy? Nah I'm making sense. I don't even look that pregnant so I hope I didn't lose my prettiness.

I hear the door open as I'm eating Chinese food and realized I didn't get Lucas any.

"Oh hi. " I say hiding my Chinese.
He says nothing. rude asshole.

"Hello. " I said in a snappy tone, and walked over to him. I could tell he was angry

I moved his face to make him look into my eyes.

I smiled.

Boom I'm a miracle worker. He just wraps me in a hug. I rub his back while we away side to side in a hug.

"It's okay bubba. " I console him. I really don't know what's going on but whatever.

His hands trail farther down my back. I smirk knowing what might happen next.

I like it when he's mad after work because I get what I want.

He cups my rump , pulling my night gown and placing his hands on my bare almost butt.

I moan and put his lips on mine. I pull his shirt up and he fucking stops me. Like bitch the fuck.

"What?"

He shakes his head and my gown falls back down. I groan and fall back on the couch.

I go to the room and see Lucas on the bed in just his boxers staring at the ceiling.

I go on his lap and grind on him sucking and biting at his sweet spot. He lets out a low Moan and his hands travel back down.

He gently flips us over and kisses all over my neck and collarbone.

Ha, let's just say I got what I wanted.

----------------
All I did was cringe and laugh at how stupid this was but I'm planning on a few chapter that are long so be patient and hope for the best for them
🤣❤