14. Class of '18

All the seniors wake up, jumping out of their beds. Today is the day these seniors, become freshman again. But in college.

Maya gets up and untangles herself from Lucas's warm body. She has chills going all over her and goosebumps on ever part of her.

Seconds later her robe goes on her body and she heads downstairs. She finds the toaster and freezer waffles.

She puts the waffles in the toaster and waits, grabbing other breakfast essentials. Like syrup, chocolate milk.

Maya goes on her phone surprised Lucas isn't up yet. But then, she hears footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning huckleberry." Maya greets him as the green eyed almost-graduate walks in the kitchen.

"Hey pancakes." He kisses her cheek and makes coffee for the both of them.

"You know ranger Rick, it's graduation."

Lucas hums a yes.
"Really? Just a little 'mhm' ? "

Lucas chuckles a little and makes an omelette for himself. She roles her eyes and grabs the coffee Lucas made for the both of them.

"What are we gonna do about that basement?" Lucas asked sitting across from Maya.

"No idea. But I definitely don't want to go down there for a while."

Lucas agreed and they finished up their breakfast.

---
To help save time they both shower together, Lucas getting out 5 minutes before Maya.

"When does this boring thing start?"Maya asked hopping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her upper half.

"Maya it's not boring and we need to be there by 3:00. " Lucas responses putting on his fancy outfit.

After an hour they both have their fancy outfits on underneath their red gowns.

And they finally head out the door, going to Maya's house, for the final time as non graduates.

*
"Mom! Dad!" Maya calls out her parents rushing to the door.

"Holy cow. You two look so amazing." Katy states, beginning to tear up.

"Pose for pictures."

After thousands of cute pictures they all get ready and scramble into the car.

__

"Riley!!" Maya screams running over to her best friend.

"We're graduating Maya!!" Riley speaks excited.

"Okay, all seniors go through the back, along with band members! Give someone your tickets. Let's go !!" One of the school administrators spoke and everyone was rushing around.

___
The band starts playing a song as all the seniors were walking down in Pairs, down the aisle, everyone clapping.

Of course,none of the friends were with each other. Last names were apart.
Once they all got in their places, the principal of the school began to speak.