39. Distractions

Dis story has a steamy moment but not like full on smut but like....just read ;)

Its been one hell hole this past week for both maya and Lucas. It was taking everything inside them to not have stress sex.

It's been studying over studying and taking care of a baby. Maya was the most stressed out as she was on the brink of failing her one history class.

"Stupid dick bag!" Maya screamed at her laptop. She was trying to feed Kane , make dinner and do a quiz all at once.

Lucas was out buying groceries for the house. He asked if maya wanted to do it, so she could relax but she denied the offer, and now she regrets it.

Of course she loves Kane, but he's been so demanding lately. If he isn't eating or on Maya, he screams at the top of his lungs.

"Kane, baby please stop." Maya begged, tears coming out of her eyes. She couldn't take it anymore. Maya slid down to the floor and cried.

Lucas opened the door to papers all over the ground and table. A baby crying and clapping his hands together. Food burning. And his fiancé whimpering in stress.

"Maya baby come here. " Lucas dropped the bags and ran over to maya and got down on his knees.

"I'm the worst mom ever. I can't even take care of him." Maya balled out.

Lucas's heart broke and the only thing he could do was hold her in his arms. She would be safe and protected.

"I got you Maya. ." He kisses the top of her head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lucas was able to calm Maya down and Kane. Help his soon-to-be wife with her quiz. Made dinner. Then he called Katy and Shawn to watch Kane for the night.

Both him and Maya needed it, no matter how much they wanted to deny it. They both had college to do and yeah, they're teenage parents but it was just too much.

"Thank you so much. We really need this." Lucas said to Maya's parents as they took Kane and his bag.

"Of course! We love spending time with our grandson." Katy responds, kissing Kane on the cheek.

Once the left Lucas turned around and took a deep breath.

Holy shit. He thought in his mind.

He Leaned against the counter, trying to collect his scattered thoughts. Lucas felt two arms around his waist, making him smile.

"Hey babe." Lucas greeted maya , turning around to face her beautiful face.

"Distract me." Maya said softly.

Lucas was taken aback at first but then nodded slightly.

Both hormonal teens needed it.

Lucas picks Maya up by her thighs , her arms wrapping around his neck pushing her lips against his harshly. Needing more of him. All of him.

He put her on the bed and went on top of her, both of their shirts flying off their bodies. Lucas's lips attacked Maya's neck, leaving love bites.

He bites down on her sweet spot , having a soft moan escape Maya's lips. Her hands gripped at his hair.

"Please Lucas." Maya whimpered. He looked into her eyes, her blue orbs now gone covered by her dilated pupils.

She fumbled with his belt while he removed her bra and boy shorts.

His lips went back down to her chest, making sure to touch every part of her body. Maya let's out pleasured sighs here and there, while his left hand slowly trails down to her panties.

Maya gasps when she feels his hand , her head pushing against the pillow.

"Now." Maya moaned out.

The rest of both teens clothing were now on the floor and Lucas grabbed protection.

He leaned over maya and placed his lips on hers, while slowly entering her. Maya gasped , disconnecting her lips from his.

He kept a steady, deep thrust , both getting lost in the moment. Maya was reaching towards her edge as she felt the pressure pulling in her stomach.

Maya cried out Lucas's name as he sloppily reached his release, groaning in pleasure.

Lucas pulled out and collapsed next to Maya's sweaty body.

"Wow. " Maya breathed out.

Lucas chuckled.

"Well worth the wait"

N/A
Well...that escalated quickly 👉👌