27. Mind Off Things

I wake up and Lucas's arms aren't around me anymore. I look around and grab my phone.

I reply to missed text messages and get out of bed and smell pancakes and bacon.

I smile and walk downstairs.

"Hey huckleberry." I say as I pull out my chocolate and eat it. He chuckles at me and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yiu want chocolate on your bacon?" He joked and I thought it sounded wonderful.

"Actuslly...yes. along with pickles." Lucss gives me a disgusted look and pours melted chocolate on my bacon, and pickles.

"Pancakes , chocolate bacon and chocolate pickles for Miss. Gross Cravings. "

I smile and thank him and he grabs himself a plate and we continue eating.

☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆

The only thing I love that helps ke feel better is going to malls. To buy thing, not to buy things. And I always go somewhere far because I love driving around.

So that's what I decided to do. I got dressed and grabbed my keys.

My bump grew bigger but not by a lot. It may be 5 inches.

I pull out of the driveway and just get lost in mythoughts, while paying attention to the road.

-
I park the car and walk in the big mall that was 1 hour away. I smiled and began window shopping and buying things.

I stopped at Starbucks, got a massage and spent money.

I picked things up for the baby, our house and both me and Lucas.

Once I leave the mall I grab some Chinese takeout and head home.

Me and Lucas bingewatch 'Last Man Standing'and I couldn't be any more happier.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

This was a filler chapter because the next one gonna be long 👶