30. Pushing Through

Maya has had about 3 false alarms. Each one more disappointing than the other.

It's been pissing her off. She is losing her patience for the damn baby and she knows that is wrong but what else is she gonna do. Be completely fine, and not annoyed.

She and Lucas are all cuddled up in each others arms , watching movies. It was the most comforting thing for maya at the moment. 

In the warm bed, with the man she loved watching movies she enjoys. The only bad part about it, is throwing up.

Maya isnt sure how Lucas doesn't seem grossed out. She throws up in a trash bin while in bed, while Lucas helps her through it.

She couldn't ask for anyone better than him.

Sometimes, she thought what it would be like if she didnt date Lucas. If she dated someone else. Where would her like take her?

But, she didnt want to know. Because, even though she a teenager who is pregnant, she somehow couldn't ask for anything better than this.

And when her son comes along, this would all be worth the pain.

Her head is laying on her boyfriends chest while his arms are around her waist.

They are under covers and trapped in pillows and blankets. Enjoying one another company.

Maya was blessed that Lucas didnt leave her. She wouldn't be able to survive without him.

They were watching some chesty Christmas movies, laughing at how cringy it could be.

But before they could finish this movie , something happened. 

Her water broke.