25. Which Guy

YALL GONNA HATE ME 👍👍👍👍👍

I am now 25 weeks pregnant and in super excited. The next few weeks will be the most dreadful. The baby is supposed to be here in 8 weeks.

Me and my friends have begun college and it's been pretty great. Me and Lucas have been doing online college for about 4 weeks.

Were going to the matthews to day goodbye today. Riley and her family leave tomorrow so I'm spending the night, to go to the airport with them.

Once we were ready we headed out.

'
"Sup losers. "I call and riley runs up to me.

"Hey peaches. " she squeals and hugs me.

We talk for a little and the voice I fell in love eith spoke.

"Hey family. " Josh shouts having the door shut behind him.

"Ma brotha. "
"Ma brotha. "

I laugh slightly and continue my conversation with ava.

"Hey josh. "
"Hey riley. "

They exchange hugs and josh turns and looks at me

"Hey maya. "
"Hi boing. "

He giggles and we exchange a hug.

After everyone catches up and talks, someone pulls me out of my thoughts.

"We need to talk. " josh whispers to me and we walk up to the roof.

"Josh, I'm sorry. "

He gives me a confused look.

"I broke our someday. I broke the long game. Josh I'm pregnant. I've been pregnant for 25 weeks. It's been scary. I was going to tell you because I trust you but I wasnt ready. I'm sorry. I get it if you dont want to talk to me ever. "

I confess to him. He was the one I loved. The one I wanted to have a family with. I didn't plan to have Lucas's baby ever. I always thought it would be riley and Lucas.

He gives me a surprised look. I just keep mumbling sorry.

I was expecting him to get mad and storm away but he was calm and pulled me in for a hug.

"Its okay maya. " he holds ke in his arms. I feel safe.

"Did you even want a baby with Lucas?"

I look up at his blue eyes. I just shake my head.

"Oh maya. " he pulls me in his arms again. He kisses the top of my head. I smile.

I feel horrible.

I begin crying in his chest. He just runs my back as we stay side to side.

After 10 minutes of just hugging and crying I pull away and smile at him.

"This may sound creepy but deep down, I've always wanted it to be you. " josh smiles.

"Wait, did you lose your virginity to him, and it meant nothing?" He asks.

I nod again and he gasps. I see his eyes gloss over and I pull him in for a hug.

"Josh, I'm sorry. Just know I wish it was you. I like Lucas but not as much as I do you. "

"I'm sorry to maya. I wish this never happened to you so You could go to college and be a teenager again. Your whole life has changed. I love you maya. "

I smile at those three words mixed into my name.

"I love you. "

I sigh knowing it can't happen at the moment.

When we finally separate I do something I've always wanted to do to josh.

I pull his head right to mine and smash my lips onto his. He pulls away when it happened but I still smile.

Then all I do is just giggle.
"Life goal is now complete. "

He laughs. Man I love that laugh.

We walk back down to the Matthew's loft and everyone looks at us.

Thankfully our hands pulled apart right before we walked in.

Look before you tell at me, I know I did wrong but it won't happen again. Josh was just someone I looked up to in so many ways. Especially 'cause I'm tiny.

But now that we talked and I confessed some things I feel better and can finally relax with Lucas. I cuddle with him on the couch and sometimes me and josh will smile st each other once in a while.

I really dont know who I love more. Yeah I'm having the child of Lucas's but I never wanted it. But now of course I do. Ugh its do confusing.

------

"Goodnight everyone. "Me and riley say in unison and we hig everyone.

"Night boing. "
"Night maya. "

I smile and me and riley are off to the bay window.

"Josh or Lucas. ?"

I am taken back by what my bestfriend just asked me.

"W-what?"I stutter. She rolls her eyes.
"Dont play coy with me maya. I see the way you are with josh and Lucas. So who is it?"

I take a deep breath.

" I dont know anymore. " riley sighs and I tear up. She pulls ke in for a hug and I cry in her arms.

Who do I love more

Someone who I've loved forever

Or

my best friend who's baby I'm carrying

________________

Ya hate me
Dont worry
I would too

Xoxo byeeeeeeeee
(Xoxo gossip girl)