28.

These past 2 weeks have not been fun for me. I've had 3 false alarms and a fuck ton of pain.

Riley came back this morning and has been with me and Lucas ever since.

Josh even asked me how I was doing and I obviously replied that I was feeling like shit and want to shoot someone.

I wasnt lying. Its just so uncomfortable and I want this living hell to be over with.

But besides that everything else has been going great. I'm doing well in school and we are financially stable.

We also have lots of help thankfully. Even though this entire thing has been scary and tough, I couldn't be more blessed on how it turned out.

Okay you guys probably don't care about any of this and want this birth just as much as Ido, but i cant force this damn human out of me.

Christmas is coming up right around the corner and I was hoping to have kane by then but i dont see that happening.

Ow!

---

Its midnight and Lucas is currently asleep but not cuddled up on me. He knows I get pains and with him being on me it messes with me.

I dont think there really is anymore I can tell you for now.

-----------
Hey guys its Katrina.

It's been a month since I've updated.. I know. I was making the birth chapter but it didn't get much farther than 300 words. I will try updating this chapter of the birth soon but who knows. I'm sorry.

I've been back at school , freshman in college and I've also been drifting from lucaya.

I've been sailing into another ship but that's for you to guess which one.

Also the Kissing Booth and To All the Boys I Loved are so good oml.

Anyways I'll see you in 2023
Adios amigos