7. Taken Away

Lucas gets up and when he sits up, his parents are at his door, with a very obvious mad face.

He gets nervous.
Lucas never told his parents.

"So Lucas, how's Maya doing?" His mom asked in a very bitchy tone. He gulped.

"Um...not the best."
She nods, along with his dad.
"Uh huh, anything up with her? Like a baby inside of her that you helped make."

Lucas gets out of bed and begins to try and explained.

"I was going to tell you. But I just wanted to be with Maya more than anything. You can't separate her from me. She is going through so much and I know it's my fault. You can ground me all you want but you are not keeping me away from Maya and the baby. I love her so much and I can't hurt her more than what I physically put in her. So please, let me stick with her."
Lucas pleaded with a sobbing look.

"No! You are going to own up to your actions. You will not speak to her. Or you will be grounded and we will take your phone away for good." His dad grouched and walks out, his mom slamming his door.

"Oh, and we can see who you are texting for now on until punishment is over." And she slams the door one more time.

Lucas cries out. He puts his head in his knees and calls Zay to come over through his bedroom window.

But his mom, barges in and declines the call.
"Fuck." Lucas whispered. He got dressed for school and drives away.

"Hey huckleberry." He hears his pregnant girlfriend say. Lucas takes a deep breath and just looks at his locker.

"Um hello." Maya snaps. He looks down and lips
'I can't. '

And he just runs off crying. Maya stands there, in pain emotionally and physically. She looked to the ground and teared up needing to know what's going on.

"Zay, what's wrong with Lucas?" Maya runs finding Lucas's best friend.
"I don't know. He tried calling me but he declined it. Then his mom called me and told me to back off."

Her baby blue eyes widened. She thanked him and ran to his parents house. She knocked on the door.

"Honey!! She's here!"

The last thing Maya saw was Lucas's father with a bat and that was it.

____
Yes they graduated but they have to clean everything out and do any last minute make-ups and stuff. My sister told me she did that so I'm putting it in here cause it's easier to make than something else. Sorry.