11. Boy or Girl (2)

M A Y A
It's been a week since we found out the baby's gender. And me and Lucas are so excited about the baby.

Oh, we didn't tell you? Silly me, the gender is- well you'll find out soon.

Anyways, we meet up with a baby shower designer. She helps with gender reveals as well. We told her the gender and soon this house will look amazing.

It will be blue and pink. Different games about guessing names and gender. Balloons you can grab just lots of stuff.

I'm gonna wear a pink outfit and Lucas will wear a blue one.

I think mom and Shawn will be excited. But I think any gender they would be since parents always want to be grandparents.

I see Lucas come downstairs and I jump in his arms. I give him small kisses and he smiles at me.

Once I get down he rolls up my shirt and lowers so he is leveled with my stomach.

I don't have a big bump but there is definitely one there.

He cups my waist and he whispers something, but I only notice his warm breath against my abdomen.

It gives me chills. I know, something warm giving me chills but im sure you can guess why.

I look down at him and smile and he rises back up to where I now look up. I try asking him what he said but he walked away.

-
"Okay just one more touch on the window and.. done!" The lady said putting the last blue string up.

I clap smiling at how the house looks. Blue and pink decorations all over. Lucas hasn't seen it yet because he was getting foods and drinks.

The party starts at 3 and it's currently 2:30.

If he doesn't come in 15 minutes I'm gonna kill him.

Or maybe that's just the baby inside of me. I don't know.

"I'm back!" I hear Lucas shout struggling opening the door. Once I laugh for a few seconds I finally help him.

"You bought a lot." I say dropping the bags on the counter.

He chuckles and we put things in the fridge and sets other foods and drinks on the tables.

I smile at what the place looks like and grab the ultrasound picture of our baby. Lucas stands behind me and we both know that we will forever love this baby and give it the best life ever.

I then go and get ready along with Lucas. And we wait for all of our friends and family to come.

*
"I'm here!" Zay shouts shutting the door and I run up to him and give him a hug. He has a bag of something and sets it in the coffee table.

"Thank you." I say.

"Ay Lukieeeee" Zay says hugging Lucas.
"Hey bozo."

"peaches I'm here!"
"Maya were here!"
"Honey we is here!"
"The science geeks are in the house!"

And more and more people piled in.
Damn.

__
It's been about an hour or so since everyone has came to the gender reveal. Everybody had been guessing the gender and picking out names.

Once me and Lucas agree it's time he brings the box.

I tap a wine glass so I have all eyes on me.

"Thank you so much for coming. You have no idea how much your support means to me. But now it's time for the moment we all have been waiting for.
The gender!"

Everyone claps and cheers.
"I'm gonna be an uncle to a boy!" Zay shouts.
"No I'm gonna be an aunt to a girl!"

Lucas and I both laugh.
"How many aunts and uncles will this baby have?" I whisper to Lucas.

"Who knows." He chuckles and I turn back to everyone.

"Okay 1..2..3!!" I shout.
(What is it? Comment before you read)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The box opens and blue balloons and confetti pop out and a sign in glitter saying its a boy.

Zay jumps around.
"Woohoo!!" He screams excitedly. Everyone behind laughing. I kiss Lucas on his small lips and he kisses me back.

Missy, yes I told her stands up next to me and hold her glass of champagne.

"To Maya and Lucas's baby boy!"

The crowds cheers and we all take a sip of champagne.

I make a grossed out face at the taste.

__

"Well Lucas. Thanks for helping me out with everything." I say sitting on his lap after everyone has left.
"Well of course. This is our baby."

"No I mean, sticking with me through this. Or sticking this baby in me. It means the world to me. I love you ranger Roy."

I kiss his lips and his hands cup my waist.

"I love you too blondie."

________________
Here's why it's a boy. I made a OneShot a 2 month ago before I even thought of this book and it was of a 4 year old boy and Maya and Lucas. So now I will put that in here when time comes, plus I haven't seen much sons. So here you go! I hope you are happy :D