21. Why

"Riley I'm sorry. " I sigh and she turns around. Nobody else cared my first time was him, but Riley did.

"Peaches don't apologize I just want to know why. Why would you do it with him?"

I look down and we sit in the bay window. I'm gonna miss having these moments.

I began twiddling my thumbs in my legs and look at her.

"I just wanted love. I wanted someone. It was almost love but then it just turned into sex. So we broke up. And now we're half friends. Riley I'm sorry I never told you. I just knew you didn't like the guy. "

She nods. And chuckles rolling her eyes and holds her hand up.

"No matter what we will always be Thunder. "
"And Lightning. "

She pulls me in for a side hug and puts her head on mine.
"I love you riles. "
"I love you more peaches. "

We get up and we walk back down to where everyone else is.

"Y'all good? " Zay asks and I chuckle, "yes we are. " Riley responds and we sit back down.

We continue hanging out and enjoying some of our last moments together. Riley leaves in two weeks so I have to spend as much time with her as I possibly am able to.

9:00 PM

"Huckleberry ready to head out?" I ask getting up and start to rub his shoulders and place a simple kiss on his neck.

"Yeah. Let's head home. Bye guys. "
We say goodbyes and me and Lucas walk out to the car.

"You wanna drive back bubba?" He asks me and I nod.

"We should go to the car dealer and look for a Jeep Wrangler. " I say backing out of the parking garage and driving away.

"Sure. We also have to go grocery shopping. " I groan , I hate going to the grocery store.

"I'll go and you can stay home. " he chuckles switching the stations on the radio.

"Thanks baby. " I pat his leg and leave my hand on his mid thigh. We just talk and sing until we reach our destination.

"Yay. " I turn the cars ignition off and unlock the house door.

Both Lucas and I really want a dog around the house. And his birthday is coming up sooo I will hopefully be able to buy our dream dog. So much stuff is happening it's hard to keep track.

"Hey bubba can we cuddle in bed and watch Friends?" I ask crawling on him straddling his lap.

"Of course baby girl. " I squeal and cuddle into Lucas and we binge watch Friends. He fell asleep before me so I turn off the TV and start to doze off as well.