9. *sirens*

Maya's eyes fill with tears as Lucas's dad shot him. In the shoulder. But deeper. Lucas just fell. He couldn't handle it.

Maya yelped as his mom rubbed her shoulder smiling.

"This is what happens when you have unsafe sex at a young age. And get an innocent girl pregnant."

Maya can't stand it anymore and grabs the gun.

"ENOUGH!" Maya shouts as her hands hold the gun shakily. The parents hold their hands up and Lucas stands up and grabs the other gun. They shoot. They score.

The next the the four hear are sirens. Maya's face lights up and checks her phone. Topanga is still in the line.

"Topanga?" She says happily.
"Maya? Are you alright. We are coming in"

Maya hangs up not knowing the answer. She walks over to Lucas and hugs him. He put his sweatshirt over his wound and is just thankful his child and the love of his life are alright.

"Maya! Lucas!" Topanga shouts running towards them.

"Oh my god." Maya cries out hugging Topanga.

"We need to go to the hospital." Lucas says as Maya holds her stomach and Lucas holds his shoulder.

"Damnit if this baby is-"
"Maya, our baby will be tough enough to survive this."

She gives a settle smile and they all go in the ambulance.

-
"We'll Miss Hunter, the baby is in some stress so just relax for a few days in bed."

Maya lets a relief sigh out and smiles at her parents.

"What about Lucas?"

"Well only his family or spouse can see him."

Maya bites her lip until an idea pops up.
"I'm his fiancé. That counts right?"

The doctor nods his head and he helps Maya into a wheelchair, even though she can walk perfectly fine, and they go to his room.

"I'll be back in a few."
She smiles and shuts the door getting out of the wheelchair.

"Hey baby." Maya says softly , her thumb rubbing circles on the back of his Hand.

He glances over at Maya and smiles. He stares into her baby blues and just smiles.

"Hey shortstack. How's the baby?"
Maya chuckles.
"Just in some stress but I can just sleep all day and he/she will be fine."

She climbs into bed with him, leaning on his good side. She places small kisses down his neck, her arm wrapping around his waist.

"You're so cute Penelope."
She shrivels her nose and smiles.
"I know." Her voice in a cute little kid sound.

Her lips continue placing kisses down his neck and to his collarbone. With his bad side, he lifts Maya head up and let's his lips meet hers.

Lucas puts his bad hand down and Maya cups the right side of his face depending the kiss.

She moans in the kiss as she lightly crawls over Lucas and places herself on his crotch, feeling his erection growing against her.

Maya begins to grind on Lucas, his hand cupping her ass and giving it little squeezes.

Both hadn't realized how much they missed each other until that moment. But before things got too far, Lucas stopped his actions.

Maya pouted and cuddled back up to Lucas.

Once he fell asleep, Lucas held her stomach with her and happily fell asleep as well.

_____________
sorry this was a shitty one but I'm sick and home from school so here you go, heh, I started this book when I was sick and at home okay bye