33. Morning After

We went through a whole night with Kane. Well, we woke up 20 times but we still made it

Night Before

Cries fill the room as maya groans out of her slumber.

She slides out of her warm bed and walks or..stumbles towards the crib her newborn son was crying in.

"Come here baby." Maya says gently, as she picks up the fragile baby, rocking him back and fourth, cradled in her arms.

She smiles when he starts to calm down, looking so peaceful.

After 10 minutes of the swift action, maya puts Kane down in the crib and walls back to bed.

"You're already a great mom. " Lucas mumbles as maya crawls in his arms to get warmed up.

She giggles, "Thank you. "

He smiles and places a kiss on her forehead...

1 hour later...

Cries of horror wake both maya and Lucas.

"I got it ."

The teenaged boy gets out of bed, his girlfriend watching him.

He gently picks up the baby, and has Kane rest his head on his shoulder.

Lucas pat's his back and swaying to side to side.

His crying last a little longer than when maya held him, but he did stop.

And that's how the rest of the night went. Talking turns when Kane cried.

Present

I am tired but it wasnt as bad as I expected to it be.

And even if it was miserable, I wouldn't change it for the world.

I never thought this whole baby thing would be this amazing. I guess when you have a child, with someone you love it's actually an amazing feeling.

No matter what challenges I have in my way...I thank God for this chande to be a mom every day.

Note:
This sucked ass. I'm sorry.
I also...dont know how much longer I will keep updating this book. But we will see. Love you guys and thank you for the support.