Cracks Me Up: Chapter 1

Lele's POV

"Don't do that!" I said laughing. Jack smiled, showing his straight white teeth. His lit cigarette fell out of his mouth as he jumped over the fence onto the 'private property'.

Yeah, I know it was like, 11:45 at night, but he shouldn't have been messing around on a trespasser area. He threw the two rolls of toilet paper around and jumped back over. "OMG!" I yelled as he picked me up and ran to the car and put me in. He ran as fast as he could to the drivers side and sped off like lighting. "Why the heck did you do that?" I ask-yelled, holding back laughter. He rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, you know you loved it. Be bad for once."

Yeah, I love Jack, but I want to keep a clean record. We arrived at his house at about 12:38 because the 'Death Field' was a while away. I threw open the door and collapsed onto the couch. "I'm exhausted." I breathed out. He laughed; he took off his jacket and put his keys on the counter. "We can shower in the morning. I just wanna cuddle." Jack said, and he jumped over and into the couch, pulling me onto his lap.

I laid down and closed my eyes.

"Alexa! Turn off front room lights!"

It became dark, and he kissed on the fore head before laying down and whispering...

"Night babe." I felt comfortable.

The next morning, well, afternoon anyways, I was awaken peacefully. Wait, never mind, I'm lying. I was awaken by the smack of an egg hitting the side of my head, and had to sit up to egg whites and yolk dripping down in my hair. I ended up chasing and punching Jack in the arm.

"I hate you." I said, trying to hide my smile. "I love you too!" He says and starts tickling me. I fell over on the couch. "DON'T EVER TICKLE ME OR YOU'LL DIE!" I screamed and started to run.

I fell over laughing, and so did Jack. Well he didn't fall, but he laughed. "Jack, babe, you really crack me up."

Literally.