Link In Bio: Chapter 25

Lele's POV

After Amelia exited, I headed upstairs to check on Juanpa. He was sprawled out over the bed in our bedroom, asleep. Of course, it was the best use of his time.

I woke him up with a kiss on the fore head and sat on the bed. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Wow, you look good." He said, and I grinned, my cheeks flushing. "We need to make a new YouTube video." I said, thinking.

~We came up with ideas and invited Hannah and Twan over 1 hour later~ (Remember that Juanpa and Twan aren't in Shots Studios)

Here's how it went:

Different Couples| Lele Pons and Hannah Stocking

Juanpa and Lele walked around Hollywood, examining things in stores and got a bite to eat. "This is fun." Juanpa said. "It is, but I have one thing for you." Lele said with a wink. She finished her food and handed Juanpa a piece of paper. He smiled and opened it. Lele left, and it turns out she left the check with him.

Hannah and Twan dressed into fancied up and went to an Italian restaurant. Thy shared a kiss and dug into their pasta's. When the time came, they both put their cards down, smiling at each other as the waiter accepted the cards. "Baby I love you." Hannah flushed.

While Hannah and Twan were going out to get dessert, Lele sped down the street with Juanpa close behind after he paid... in a car.

-Scene Two-

Hannah was lying in bed, texting with Twan. Thy sent each other cute emojis and flirtatious texts before they decided it was time to sleep. Twan was a trip to a far away place, getting something special for his beloved.

Juanpa was in Mexico visiting the familia when his phone rang. He took the call from Lele in a guest bedroom. "Hey baby, how's the trip?" Lele asked. "Good, and I miss you." Juanpa replied. "I don't care. Get two ice cream buckets before you get back home." Lele snarled, and hung up.

-Scene Three-

Juanpa and Twan arrived back to their awaiting girlfriends, greeted by a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "How was it?" Hannah asked Twan. "Great, and I have a surprise." He knelt down, supported by one knee. "Will you..." They were interrupted by the yelling from the house next door.

"GIVE MAY THE ICE CRAYMMMEEE."

-

My outro followed and the video ended. I included tags and filled the description of the video before pressing upload. "That was fun, and thanks for coming along!" I told Hannah and Twan. "Anytime." Twan said and put his arm around Hannah's shoulder. They walked out and I kissed Juanpa.

"How was the class?" He asked as we sat in the kitchen. "Good." I said. "There was a sweet little girl named Amelia who has a speech impediment, and she's super smart. It was confusing because her mom said she had troubles." "Eso es sospechoso..." Juanpa replied.

I nodded. I went onto instagram and posted on my story with me and Juanpa:

"New video out with Juan Pablo over here! Link in bio!"

how was this chapter?🙈