Chapter 9: Piper's Mom is a Pervert

Our drama lesson was interrupted by a whirl of wind. It suddenly smelled of perfume. It wasn't too strong, and I was actually surprised that I didn't plug my nose. The perfume smelled perfect. Literally perfect. It was almost like this smell was... What was the word? Beautiful, if that was even possible.

A beautiful figure appeared from the shadows. Her eyes were sparkling in different colours, and her eyes were glimmering under the light. She was beautiful. Not artificially, but naturally beautiful. I was so mesmerized that I nearly drooled.

First, she looked like this Victoria Secret model I've had a crush on for more than a year. Then, she looked like my old childhood crush, and then she looked a bit like Reyna, and she quickly transformed into Piper and- you get the point. I couldn't tell who was prettier. The figure walked towards me and winked.

"You look confused. It's nothing to worry about, it's normal. Love... It's a strange thing," she simply smiled.

Mr. Fred (or Apollo, I really don't care now) glanced at the lady.

"Gee, thanks for stealing my limelight, Aph," he frowned.

Thalia screamed, "NO ONE LIKES YOU!"

The whole class burst into laughter, but we all shut up when he glanced at us.

Apollo dangerously warned us. "I swear to Dad, if you insult me ONE more f-"

"NO BAD LANGUAGE!" Leo screamed.

"-ucking time, I WILL incinerate one of you, worthless piece of shi-"

Apollo was interrupted by the lady.

"Now, don't call these kids that. They're demigods. Well, most of them, anyways," she smiled at us.

There was that word AGAIN.

Demigod.

"Hold up," Leo held up his hand. "What exactly IS a demigod?"

She turned around towards Leo, who just drooled. Her hair flipped, and the light made it all shiny.

"One of your parents is a god. For example, here's my daughter, Piper," she motioned towards her.

Through the door came Piper, the most beautiful I've ever seen her. (But it's the first day, so I don't know how she looks like every day.) She was wearing a pink dress, with high heels and a nice diamond necklace hanging around her neck. She barely had any makeup on, and boy did she smell good. I took a big whiff and breathed out. Piper was frowning. I heard Leo whistle.

I looked right into her eyes. I couldn't help it, she was so pretty. Prettier than her mom. Plus, she smelled better, too.

I blinked.

Piper turned towards me and mouthed, "I HATE THIS!"

I walked towards Piper. "Since when did you know she was your mom?"

"Since now. She just dragged me out of science and f*cking kidnapped me. And she magically made me put on this dress. It feels so bad and itchy!" Piper looked at her necklace in disgust.

"I think you look beautiful," I said, while actually meaning it. Piper blushed.

"You really think so?"

"I know so," I said, and took her hand. The whole class wooed and whistled. I ignored them. They started chanting, "KISS! KISS! KISS!" But I wasn't going to do that. I'd just met her today. I let go of her hand.

The lady walked towards us. I looked at her straight in the eye and asked,

"Who are you?"

She simply smiled. "You're a smart boy. So, I'm going to ask you. Who do you think I am?"

I thought for a moment and put the puzzle pieces together. This lady was beautiful, no doubt. She had mentioned something about love, and Apollo had just called her "Aph."

"You're Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty," I murmured.

"That's right, Jason," she smiled.

"Wait... How do you know my name-"

Aphrodite waved the question aside. "I'm just here to tell you that everyone in this class are extraordinary people. I'll be on my way now." She walked towards the exit.

Leo ran up to her. "Wait!"

Aphrodite turned her head. "What is it, Valdez?"

"I was wondering if... You know who my father was," he looked at the floor.

Aphrodite rolled her eyes, and I swear I heard her murmur, "My husband."

"Excuse me, who?" Leo piped up.

"You'll find out sooner enough, my little Valdez," she smiled and continued to walk towards the door.

"WAIT!" Piper ran up to her.

"Take me back to science and please take off this stupid dress. I look like I'm going to a freaking prom," Piper glanced down at her dress.

"But, dear. You'll have nothing left to wear!" Aphrodite smirked. Piper glared at her even harder.

Aphrodite shrugged. "As you wish." She snapped her fingers, and all Piper was wearing just a bra and underwear.

I couldn't help but stare. Wait... I sound like a pervert. Ignore what I said.

Piper's cheeks flushed bright red.

"Mom, you little bitch!" she swore.

Aphrodite waved goodbye. "Ta-ta!"

She finally walked out the door. Piper tried chasing her, but she was already gone. It was almost as if she vanished out of plain sight.

"Son of a BITCH!" Piper screamed at her and started crying.

I walked up to Piper.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm- fine," she said, while wiping off the tears from her face. I held her face and wiped them for her.

"No, you're not," I whispered. "Come on. I'll buy you some extra clothes. In the meantime, stay in the washroom," I said to her.

I asked Apollo if I could buy her some extra clothes, and he said yes.

I walked with Piper through the hallway to my locker. Luckily, no one was there to see. I got my wallet out and walked her to the girl's washroom.

"Stay here. I don't want anyone making fun of you or trying to rid of your virginity," I smirked. She smirked back.

"Do you mean, having sex? Uh, no thanks." She held my face and we locked eyes. We both burst out laughing. I gave her a hug.

"Stay in a stall. I won't be long," I winked at her.

As I was about to walk to the nearby Forever 21, Piper rushed up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed, and kissed her cheek. I saw Reyna walk out of a stall. Reyna looked surprised, but then looked at me in disgust. She washed her hands and ran.