Chapter 15: I See Mark Pellegrino on my Shoulder

I checked my watch. 8:00 AM. I was 30 minutes early. Wow, this was definitely a first.

I walked through the halls reflecting back on what the Doctor had told me.

Something important was going to happen today. Something he couldn't interfere with.

But what?

I shook my head. I shouldn't be overthinking things.

I decided to walk around the school, since I had nothing to do and I was bored.

The hallways were empty, with only a few of who I assumed were the regular early birds. I couldn't believe that there were actually people who are able to wake up this early. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It didn't occur to me earlier, but I was tired.

The dream from last night... It scared me. I don't know if I'd be able to look at Reyna or Piper without imagining them naked... I shook my head from that ridiculous thought.

As I walked through the hallway, I saw Reyna texting someone on her phone. She had her hair braided, and she was wearing a nice, purple dress. She wore black flats and had just a little bit of blush on her face. I had noticed that Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano had really nice curves. She looked up from her phone and waved at me, and as she did that, my dream last night overwhelmed me.

You know how in cartoons you would see an angel and a devil on each of your shoulders? Well, something like that happened to me, except the devil was Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer and the angel was Misha Collins as Castiel.

Don't look at her boobs, no matter how attractive they are, warned Castiel.

But they're so squishy! pleaded Lucifer.

You're better than this, Jason, said Castiel, glaring at me.

This is all in my head, I thought to myself.

Or is it? Lucifer looked like he was enjoying playing with my mind.

Then, I saw Jensen Ackles appear on my head, almost as if he was reaching out to touch Reyna. I shook my head trying to get him out from the top of my head, but nothing was getting him out.

BOOBS, Dean screamed in my head.

I couldn't stand it. I screamed out loud,

"SHUT UP, IDJITS!"

I just realized that Reyna was looking at me strangely, and I think she was on the verge of calling the school nurse. I just shrugged as if nothing happened.

"Don't worry, nothing's wrong with me!" I said, forcing a grin. Reyna just rolled her eyes and giggled.

"I think there is something wrong with you," Reyna scoffed.

"Reyna, was this about yesterday? Because you can forget about what happened between me and Piper, okay?" I said. I tried to grab her hand, but she jerked it away from me.

"We can make it through this," I whispered. Reyna just turned away.

"We? There was honestly never a 'we', Jason Grace," said Reyna, as she grabbed her books from the floor and started to walk away from me.

I held her chin and looked into her eyes. "Sometimes, the best things, the richest things, are the things that don't come easily."

Reyna's eyes sparkled. "You got that from Psych, didn't you?" she said.

"You're absolutely right," I said, smiling.

I reached out to her and caressed her hair. She turned towards me and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked into her eyes... So beautiful and clear. I wasn't ready to let go of her yet. I felt something whenever I was with her. Something in my heart. And definitely things in my stomach. I didn't look at her as a best friend, but something much more. I couldn't control myself. I had to do something.

I stroked Reyna's face and gently kissed her on the lips. I closed my eyes, hoping she would correspond with my movements. She did. Reyna closed her eyes, and we kissed passionately, sucking on each other's lips. I slightly opened my eye, and saw that she was really into this kiss. I closed my eyes again and kept kissing her. Later, Reyna pulled away from me.

"I... I don't know what I'm doing... This isn't right," she said, while shaking her head. I gently put her head on my shoulder again.

"Shh..." I said, while stroking her hair.

We stayed in that position for a while until I saw Will from the corner of my eye.