Emily..?

Last chapter was a ride huh? Lmao sorry for that! Enjoy this chapter tho!

Your POV
"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!" I hear a familiar voice call me. I groan, sitting up and rubbing my head. I look in front of me, a girl with green eyes and brown eyes look at me with excitement in her eyes, tears threatening to spill. "Y/N! I missed you so much!" The girl hugs me. I'm confused at this point.

Then it hits me. ITS EMILY! (Emily is your sister, if your name is Emily then ig change her name. Emily got ran over my a driver and she died, I mentioned that in a previous chapter) I hug her back tightly. "Oh my god Emily! I so happy I can see you again!" I say, tears spilling from my eyes. "Me too!"

We stay like that for a while, until she pulls away. "I've waited so long for this moment, you have no idea." I tilt my head, looking around. "Where are we?" I ask. "The afterlife of course!" The walls are painted with a light grey, pictures of bands and drawings crowd the walls. "I...died..?" I look at her, she nods sadly. "Yeah, you were beat by a pipe by...." She mumbles the last part. "What was that? By who?" She sighs. "Your friend Tim, or Masky." My eyes turn into dinner plates due to shock.
"...Masky....killed me..." I say I'm shock, holding my head in my hands.

It's been a while since I've been in the 'afterlife' I still can't believe all of this is happening. Emily is trying her best to comfort me, which isn't helping much. I don't know why I'm taking this so hard, I've killed multiple people, I know what death is. But I've never experienced it until now. "Hey, I have good news." Emily says with a excitement in her eyes, I look at her in confusion. "We can both return, but I don't have a body to return to so we would need to find one." I nod, excitedly. "I have an idea! I can kill someone that looks like you and you can return to earth!" Emily looks uneasy. "Killing someone? I don't like that idea..." I put my hands on her cheeks. "I'll kill someone who deserves it. Okay?" I smile at her, and she smiles back. "Okay. Be careful, here take this. You can communicate to me then." She hands me a green stone. She holds up a darker green stone. "See? I have my own. Don't loose yours." I nod, smiling. "Now just think of walking in your old body, and you'll return." She tells me, I close my eyes, thinking of walking in my body.

I feel warmth overcome me. "She's waking up! It's a miracle!" I hear someone scream, my head pounds with pain. I rub my head. "Fuck.." I remember Emily and the encounter. "Emily...the stone." I open my eyes and open my clutched fist. There sits a green stone. I smile, but then someone hugs me. "I thought you would never wake up puppy!" I see Jeff hugging me, I hug him back smiling. "I would never leave you guys." He pulls away, tears streaming down his face. "You scared us! Masky got the beating of his life!" He says angry at Masky. "Masky...I need to see him." Jeff shakes his head. "No! He could kill you again!" I put my hand on Jeff's cheek. "He didn't mean to do it Jeff, take me to Masky." Jeff sighs and helps me off of the metal table. He takes me to the cellars in the basement. I see Masky with his mask off, wrapped in bandages. He looks up at me and Jeff. "BH! Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know that was you-!" I cut him of. "Masky...it's okay dude. You didn't know, I'm back, it's okay." I kneel down and hug him, he hugs back tightly. "I'm so sorry....." He mumbles. I shush him, rubbing his back. "It's ok Masky." He takes a shaky breath and pulls away, looking at me. "You have no idea how hard I was beat for killing you." He says, laughing. "I deserved it though." He smiles, I smile back and ruffle his hair. "Yeah yeah, let's get you out of these chains." I unlock the chains with my SUPER COOL AND AWESOME NINJA SKILLS. (Or Jeff just gave you the key) He smiles, rubbing his wrists from the tight chains. "Thanks, my wrists are marked as fuck." He says, hissing his pain, I laugh while pulling him to his feet. "Yeah yeah let's go. The others don't know I'm 'alive,' I also have some other business to attend to." I say, walking up the stairs with the two boys following me.

~time skip blah blah happy blah you're alive yeah I'm lazy~

"I missed you so much." RagDoll says, wiping the last tear away. There was a huge scene about me being alive. "I missed you too Raggy. But I have some news, I would like to sit down though." I say, sitting on the couch. "Ok so, when Masky killed me I thought it was the end, but I suppose not. I woke up with someone calling my name, i woke up and the person had brown hair with green eyes. I didn't know who it was at first, but then I realized it was my sister that got ran over. She told me how I died, where I was, which was the afterlife, and how to get back to the real world. So she gave me this stone." I say taking out the stone from my pocket. "It's a communication stone from her, she has one too. She told me I could return back since I had a body waiting for me that I could posses, but she doesn't. So, my mission now is to find a body for her to posses, but it has to look like her. I also made a deal that the person has to deserve it." I finish, looking around for reactions. Everyone is mostly frankly shocked, but some just expected it.

"Well? Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?" I ask them. Jeff clears his throat. "Um yes, what the fuck was that? So you're some zombie type shit?" He says shocked, I think. Well I guess it does count...? I'm not sure. I shrug. "I mean I guess." Jeff laughs. "That's fucking cool!" I laugh along with him. "I plan to talk to my sister tomorrow and look for a body tomorrow as well. But for now, I'm hella tired, night people." I say standing up, walking to the stairs.

I walk into my room and smile, Sam and my soft beds are looking comfortable, mine looks just the way I left it. I get some pajamas out of my closet.

I smack my lips together

I smack my lips together. "I'm thirsty." I say, opening the bedroom door and walking downstairs. I go into the kitchen and open the fridge, retrieving a blood bottle. I turn around and see Jack Skellington. His sockets widen, in an excited way. Which I find creepy, does he have some play-doh skull or sum? "IM ON YOUR PAJAMAS! MY FACE IS ON YOUR PAJAMAS! OH YOU LOVE ME!" He yells, embracing me in a tight hug. "L-let g-go, i d-don't wan-wanna die ag-again." I say, wheezing for air, he let's go. "Oh sorry I'm just to excited! Go, shoo! Off to bed." He says, pushing me towards the stairs. I start walking up the stairs, processing what just happened. I reach my bedroom and open the door. Sam's just on her laptop watching makeup videos. "Hey dork." She says, not taking her eyes off of the laptop. I roll my eyes, smiling. "Thanks for the warm welcoming." I say, sarcasm dripping off each word I say. She smiles. "No problem!" I laugh and cuddle in my blankets. My eyes close, waiting for tomorrow to arrive.

BOOM! FINISHED FOR TODAY! Hope you liked this chapter, BAIII!