The Lake House.

By the time I'd finished packing, it was noon and I figured I should probably get ready, so I quickly went to have a shower.

I pulled my top over my head, but immediately snuggled into it because it smelled like Riley.

I closed my eyes, sighing.

God, I wished he felt the same way about me.

I sighed as I finished getting dressed before climbing into the shower, letting the hot water relax me.

When I got out of the shower, I rummaged through my wardrobe for something to wear.

I eventually decided on a grey and pink two in one long sleeved top and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I quickly got dressed then slipped on a pair of black converse sneakers.

I straightened my hair before slipping on a black beanie hat.

Then I did my make up; First I painted my nails with black nail polish, then I swiped on some black eyeliner and some strawberry chapstick before slipping on a pair of black frame glasses.

I stood in front of my full length mirror and smiled, pleased with my appearance, then I made my way downstairs to have some breakfast.

***

When I walked into the kitchen, only Roman and Riley were in there and I vaguely wondered where my dad and Roman's mum were.

"Hey, guys." I said as I plopped myself down at the counter.

Roman looked up from the magazine he'd been reading while Riley kept his eyes on his hands, which were on top of the counter.

I frowned slightly, but quickly replaced it with a smile when Roman smiled at me.

"Hey, Destiny." He said, sounding cheerful.

"So, what time are we going?" I asked, curious.

He looked thoughtful for a second before he smiled slightly.

"Right about now actually. My friends should be here any minute. I'll introduce you to them then we'll pick up your friends and we can go." He stated, sounding like he had it all worked out.

Right on cue, the doorbell rang and Roman hurried to let his friends in.

Riley just stayed sitting at the counter, looking down at his hands, seeming like he didn't really care.

I frowned, but I didn't get a chance to ask him what was wrong because Roman and his friends bustled into the room.

Great.

Time for introductions.

First was Ruby.

She was tall and slim and tanned, with bright red hair and chocolate brown eyes.

She flashed me a smile and I immediately liked her.

Next was Taylor.

He was tall and well-built and tanned, with short dark brown hair and blue eyes.

I immediately liked him too.

As Roman told me that Ruby and Taylor were a couple and had been together for two years, I couldn't help but like them more, immediately thinking that they made such a cute couple.

Next was Scarlett.

She was tall, slim and tanned, with long blonde hair and green eyes.

She kinda reminded me of Arianna, except she seemed like a nice girl, whereas Arianna was a bitch.