The Beach.

"Wake up, Destiny! We're going to the beach!" Kenzie yelled, jumping on the bed.

I groaned as I rolled over, burying my head in my pillow.

"Go away." I mumbled.

"No! Come on! We're going to the beach!" She yelled again, sounding excited.

I groaned again, rolling over so that I was looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't want to go to the beach. I want to go back to sleep." I said, a little annoyed.

"We don't care what you want. Your coming to the beach with us, whether you want to or not." Carmen announced, sounding serious.

I sighed, still looking up at the ceiling.

"Come on, Destiny! I've never seen the beach here and I really want to go!" Kenzie said, sounding hopeful.

I turned my head and saw her sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Then you three go." I suggested.

They all frowned, looking appalled that I would even suggest that.

"Destiny, if you don't get up right now, I'm going to do something that I'll really enjoy, but I cant say the same for you." Carmen said loudly in a sing song voice.

The door suddenly swung open, revealing a very angry looking Riley.

"Will you guys please shut up?" He said, sounding more than a little pissed off.

Carmen smirked at him, raising her eyebrows.

"Come to see Destiny?" She asked, wagging her eyebrows suggestively.

My face went beet red and I glared at her, as Riley's eyes shifted to me, narrowing.

"If I never saw her again, it would be too soon." He said, each word cutting me like a knife.

Carmen's face dropped.

"Your such a dick!" She exclaimed, walking towards him with her hand raised like she was going to hit him.

He quickly backed up, almost falling down the stairs as he did.

I laughed a little and so did Kenzie and Nat.

He glared at us.

"Whatever. Just keep the fucking noise down." He said, then slunk off down the corridor before any of us could say anything else.

Carmen turned to me and the girls, her eyebrows raised, shaking her head like she couldn't believe what had just happened.

"Wow. Guys are such assholes these days." She said.

"But not Reed and Seth, or Roman." Nat added quickly.

I agreed with her, and so did Kenzie and Carmen.

I pushed the covers aside and stood up, grinning at them.

"Well, we'd better get ready." I announced.

They all looked at me, their eyebrows raised.

"Why?" Carmen asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Because we're going to the beach." I stated.

Kenzie squealed happily, rushing towards me and almost knocking me over as she tackled me with a hug.

Carmen laughed, shaking her head, while Nat just smiled.

We all agreed to help each other get ready.