You Shouldn't Kiss Someone Unless You Have A Very Good Reason.

There were 4 days until Saturday.

I knew that Roman would keep his end of the deal and tell Kenzie how he feels before Saturday.

So I had four days until I had to keep my end of the bargain and tell Riley how I feel.

I was absolutely dreading it.

What if Roman, Kenzie, Ruby and Luke were wrong?

What if Riley just saw me as a friend?

What if I confessed that I was in love with him and he didn't want to be friends with me anymore?

I stayed in bed for a long time after I'd actually woken up, running through all these horrible scenarios, working myself up when it was probable that none of these would happen.

What if he does feel the same and I tell him and he tells me that he's in love with me too and we finally become more than friends?

I couldn't let myself think about that either, because it was worse to get my hopes up than to think about all the bad things that could happen.

I should just put it out of my mind and let what happens happen.

I sat up, startled, as Kenzie came bursting through my bedroom door with Luke in tow.

She frowned at me when she saw me.

"What's up with you? You look very depressed." She said, sounding concerned.

I sighed heavily and motioned for them to sit down on the bed.

Luke closed the door behind him, frowning then followed Kenzie and sat next to her on the bed, facing me.

"So spill." Kenzie said when I didn't say anything.

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm going to tell Riley how I feel on Saturday." I stated, preparing myself for a lot of shock and questions.

They both looked completely surprised, just like I knew they would, then Kenzie frowned at me slightly.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" She asked suspiciously.

I couldn't exactly tell her that I'd made a deal with Roman that if he told her how he felt then I would tell Riley how I felt so I lied.

"I've been thinking about what you, Luke and Ruby have said to me and I've decided that your right. There are too many signs that he does feel the same. I'm just being stupid by thinking that he doesn't." I stated.

Kenzie smiled slightly, but Luke frowned.

"So, you don't need to make him jealous anymore?" He asked.

I thought he sounded a little disappointed, but I could have been imagining things.

I shook my head.

"No, but thank you for helping me. All that did was make him angry and hurt and I don't want to make him feel like that, so on Saturday, I'm going to tell him I'm in love with him and whatever happens will happen." I said, figuring that there was nothing else I could do.

***

Later that day, when I'd managed to make myself cheer up a bit, me, Kenzie and Luke decided to go in the pool.

We all jumped in, splashing each other and laughing.

Luke grabbed me round the waist and chucked me over his shoulder and I wiggled around, trying to get him to put me down while Kenzie just laughed at us hysterically like we were two little kids who wouldn't stop arguing.