The Barbeque.

When Kenzie arrived ten minutes later, I met her on the porch.

For a minute, she just stood in the middle of the path, looking up at the house in awe.

I managed to snap her out of it by waving a hand in front of her face.

Her eyes locked onto my face, still looking awestruck.

I couldn't help but grin.

"I know, right?" I said, knowing exactly what she was thinking.

She smirked.

"Your fucking rich!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hardly. If anything, my dad is rich. That doesn't mean I am." I stated.

She rolled her eyes, just like I had.

"Yes, it does. If your dad is rich, it makes you rich!" She said, motioning with her hands, like that would prove her point.

I shook my head, smiling.

"Whatever, Kenzie. Come on. I'll show you around." I said, turning to walk into the house, motioning for her to follow me.

She did.

I showed her everything.

I led her into the back garden and her mouth fell open.

I swear her jaw almost hit the ground.

I grinned.

"Oh my God! This is totally amazing, D!" She exclaimed, her eyes scanning every inch of the garden.

"I know. Now, do you want to see my room?" I asked, knowing that she would.

She turned to face me, grinning.

"You bet!" She said, sounding excited.

I laughed, then led her back inside and up to my room.

When I opened my bedroom door, I think she might have looked even more awestruck than she had when she'd seen the garden.

Her eyes were wide as she walked into the room, taking in everything that she could see.

After a few minutes of surveying the room, she turned to face me, her eyes narrowing.

"I am so jealous of you right now." She stated.

Then she walked over to the bed, sitting down on the edge.

I walked over too as she put a bag on the floor and started pulling stuff out of it.

When she'd finished, she looked over it all, her eyebrows pulling together in thought.

After a few minutes of looking through it, her face lit up and she picked something up, holding it out to me.

I looked it over curiously.

A brown and green striped baggy tee and grey skinny jeans.

I smiled.

She smiled when I did, then she handed me a pair of grey high top trainers.

I went into the bathroom and got changed, then came back into my room, slipping the trainers on and walking over to where she was still sitting on the bed.

I noticed that she'd got changed while I was in the bathroom.

She was wearing a white and pink floral dress and white sandals.

She grinned when she saw me, then she motioned to the dresser.

I sat down and she came and sat down beside me.