You Really Think She's Beautiful?

Riley's P.O.V.

***

"You told me you were hanging out with Roman, and then I come by to see you and catch you about to kiss that slut!" Arianna screeched when we were in my car, after we'd left Roman's.

I clenched my fists.

"She's not a slut, and I wasn't about to kiss her. Me and Destiny are just friends, Ari. Why cant you accept that?" I asked angrily.

She scoffed.

"Why do you think? Of course she's a fucking slut! Have you seen the clothes she wears?!" She shouted.

I sighed angrily.

"She's not a fucking slut! And there's nothing wrong with the clothes she wears!" I shouted back at her, getting worked up now.

"Why are you defending her? I'm not gonna let some bitch steal my boyfriend! I want you to stay the fuck away from her!" She said, sounding more than a little bitchy.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm defending her because she's my friend, that's all. She's not a bitch and she's not gonna fucking steal me. And there is no way I'm staying away from her, because for one, we're in a band together." I said, trying not to sound like I was completely furious, which I was.

"Your in a band together? Since when have you been in a band?" She asked, forgetting about all the other stuff I'd just said.

I rolled my eyes once again.

"Since a few days ago. Its her band." I stated.

She narrowed her eyes at me, scowling.

"You really think I'm that stupid?" She asked, seeming pissed off.

I sighed in frustration, scraping a hand across my face.

"Its the truth. If you don't want to believe it, then that's your problem." I stated, tired of trying to make her believe me when I knew that she wouldn't.

"You don't even care!" She shouted angrily.

I turned on her, glaring.

"You know what? I cant do this anymore. I don't even fucking like you, so we're over." I stated.

She clenched her fists, looking half surprised and half beyond pissed.

"This is because of her, isn't it?!" She screeched.

I put my head in my hands, taking a couple of deep breaths.

"No. This is because I don't feel anything for you. I was just with you because I couldn't have the person I really had feelings for." I stated, saying the last sentence without thinking.

Shit.

Now she'd think that I was talking about Destiny.

She narrowed her eyes dangerously.

"She's the person you really want, isn't she? She's the one you really have feelings for?" She asked, sounding like she already knew the answer.

"Your not gonna believe anything I say, so just get out of the car." I said, not looking at her.

She scoffed.

"Maybe that's because everything you say is a lie." She spat.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Just get out of the car." I said calmly.

I heard her huff before the car door opened and then slammed shut again after she'd gotten out.