Riley Isn't Gonna Know What Hit Him.

"Destiny?"

I heard a boys voice and rolled over, groaning as I buried my head in my pillow.

"Destiny?" He said again.

I lifted my head and opened my eyes, just to see who it was.

I frowned when I saw Roman standing beside my bed, holding a glass of orange juice.

"Roman?" I mumbled, not fully awake yet.

He grinned.

"Morning. Your dad asked me to bring this up for you and make sure you were awake." He stated, placing the glass down on my bedside table.

I sighed as I sat up, leaning back against the headboard and running a hand through my hair.

"Thanks." I said, yawning at the end.

He smiled, shaking his head slightly, making his hair fall in his eyes.

I couldn't help but smile.

He was so freaking adorable.

"No problem. Kenzie called, by the way." He said, adding the last part as an afterthought.

I rubbed my eyes with my hand, getting rid of all the crustiness around the edges.

"She did?" I asked.

He nodded.

"She said she'd be over in one hour and that she's taking you out somewhere." He stated, like he'd memorized every single word.

I smiled, shaking my head.

"Did she say where?" I asked curiously.

He shook his head.

I grabbed the glass of orange juice and downed the whole thing before shoving my covers aside and standing up.

Roman smiled sheepishly.

"I'll see you later." He said, then left the room so that I could get ready.

I sighed as I made my way into the bathroom to have a shower.

***

When I got out of the shower, I immediately found myself something to wear.

I quickly slipped on a black vest top, dark blue skinny jeans and black suede boots.

I straightened my hair, leaving it down before slipping on a black beanie hat.

I painted my nails with black nail polish, before starting on my make up.

I swiped on some black eyeliner, mascara, black eyeshadow and strawberry chapstick.

I slipped on a black leather jacket before making my way downstairs to have some breakfast before Kenzie arrived.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Roman and Riley sitting at the counter, both drinking orange juice and eating cereal.

My dad was also sitting at the counter, drinking a mug of coffee and reading the newspaper.

Eva was standing at the stove, frying what looked like bacon and sausages.

I put some bread in the toaster before taking a seat at the counter on the opposite side from Riley.

He glanced up, his eyes landing on me for a second before he looked back down at his bowl of cereal.

My dad smiled at me over the newspaper.

"Morning, D. You sleep okay?" He asked.

I smiled, nodding my head.

"Yeah. I slept fine, thanks." I said, even though I didn't get to sleep till god knows what time.