CHAPTER 21-BET

Sternz

I need to handle that CRAZY B*TCH. 'Coz if not Venum Rickon Sternz is not my name. She wanted this game so I'll play it with her.

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes, boss. Complete. So what is this urgent matter we need to discuss?"

"Wyrie, alam mo kung ano ang pinaka-ayaw ko diba?!"

"Oo na, oo na eto naman. Sorry na. Nadala lang. So what's the catch?"

"Listen, everyone. Starting from now onwards, Sammiel Saavedra is my fiancé, if anyone is brave enough to cause some trouble with her feel free to face my wrath. Simula sa araw na ito siya ang kikilalanin niyong Lady Boss, anything she want, she gets. And also SHE'S MINE. ONLY. MINE. Understood!?!"

"Yes King!"

I thought everyone would have at least a little bit of rejection but alas, not even a glimpse of it could be seen in their faces instead I could sense a touch of excitement in them. Geez. These bunch of idiots, are they really that eager to sell me out. Hmph.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. Ang hari ng lahat, ang haring ayaw magpatali sa mga babae ngaun, tumiwalag na sa kapatiran, isa kang traydor Venum."

"Tigilan mo nga yang kaartehan mo Wyrie. Anong kapatiran pinagsasabi mo? Isa pa, hindi ako ang may gusto nito, hindi ako ang nagpropose, hindi ba? Isa lang akong mabuting taong gustong tumulong sa nangangailangan. Masyado na atang desperada si Sammiel Saavedra para yayain akong magpakasal. Well, I thought about it, wala namang mawawala sakin kaya why not grant her, her wish. Besides, there might be a good show ahead of us. Let's just wait and see what happens."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I bow to you master, please enlighten me. A true walking legend. But I suppose, you can't handle her, your majesty."

"What do you mean I can't handle her?"

"Well, it's just my killer instincts. Well you can probably call it as 'Lovers' killer Instincts' but whatever it is, sigurado ako ikaw ang matatalo jan sa larong gusto mong laruin."

"At pano mo naman nasabi?"

"I dunno, I'm also not sure but maybe because I can see that she's different. And that difference alone is enough for me to say that you my friend will lose the game, and you will not just lose the game but you'll lose everything in your deck of cards, without a single card for you to hold and to win back the game. Also this game of yours is to dangerous it could kill you. This game of LOVE of yours will soon turn into a WAR OF LOVE. I promise you."

"Tss. Nonsense. What game of Love? Are you nuts? With that weirdo, dream on dude. I don't think that that crazy b*tch is somewhat of a Goddess for me to fall for her. Because for me she ain't no different with the others who wants to get close to me. They're all the same. They're all doing crazy stuffs just to get some attention maybe she's just a little bit lucky that her tactics was successful that I noticed her and grant her wish. Only 'her' is different for me and no one else."

"So the truth have revealed my friend. You're still into 'her', but little do you know that Sammiel is no ordinary and is different and incomparable if I may say, she's definitely a gem with dusts, oh wait, let me rephrase it she's definitely a treasure to hold onto and whose value is immeasurable and incomparable even with 'her'."

"Fvck it, Wyrie. Don't you dare speak of 'her' that way or else-"

"Or else what,Venum? I'm just merely stating-facts. If you don't believe me, then wanna make a bet.
I bet everything I have. Oh wait, I bet everthing our family have. And I'll bet that the ALMIGHTY VENUM RICKON STERNZ will find yourself in misery for being a jerk to Miss SAMMIEL SAAVEDRA. So will you take on the bet?"

What the fuck is with Wyrie right now. Being a love expert and such. Is he seriously making that stupid bet?
Well if I am to take it what benefit do I get. Their assets!?! Well, it's quite good but is not enough and if I am to make a bet I should be at the advantage on whatever side I am in.

"And what about when me? Ano naman ang makukuha kong benefits sa bet na gusto maliban sa assets ng pamilya niyo? Hindi ba parang lugi naman ako?"

"How about this Sternz, if you win the bet to make Sammiel Saavedra fall in love with you without you falling in love with her, leave her and make her cry out of heartbreak then everthing we have will all be yours, only yours and also I, personally will make all things happen for you to be with 'her' without any problems. BUT if you lose the bet, I only want one condition from you. Quit being a jerk, face your consequences and never hide anything from us. That's all. Quite simple right. Isa pa walang namang mawawala sayo maliban na lang jan sa sobrang laking ego mo. Minsan kasi pre maging tao rin ha. So ano deal?!"

After reviewing the pros and cons I actually want to knock this man out infront of me right now, kung di ko lang talaga siya kaibigan. Pero sabagay wala namang mawawala sakin kahit na pumayag ako.

"Deal."

"It's settled then. So for now, just like what you've said Let's just wait and see."