Chapter Twenty-Two

Updated on: 16th Mar' 20

Chapter Twenty-Two - Being Named As A Violator.

-----

ALEX'S POV

She denied me.

SHE DENIED ME!

I couldn't stand her deny me, I know she politely denied, but she denied my order. I couldn't let that go, easily. No one ever did that, not even politely.

I was gonna make her ask me for help, soon.

I waited for her in the car. I called twice and still, she wasn't coming. She was making me wait.

SHE WAS MAKING ME WAIT!!!

God, she was crossing all the things I've never done in my life. It was ticking me, and I was pulled more towards her thoughts.

"Alex." Her sweet voice called as she looked at me with her bright blue eyes. Everything inside me melted away.

"Yeah?" I asked suddenly mesmerized by her charms. I thought I was the charming one but turns out, she was the charming one for me.

"Are you gonna drop me home?" I just nodded and sat in the car. She followed and sat in the car, too. I drove the car and pulled out of the garage. I drove like I was talking to the winds.

My mind thought back to the times she denied me. I was being angry. This change felt hard for me to even breathe. It felt frustrating but also wanting, wanting to see where this will lead to. But it still wasn't easy.

"Alex, drive slow." She said and this time, I wanted to deny her. I turned to look at her in the eyes. How could she deny me and still be so calm and not terrified? Did I give her too much freedom to treat me however she can? Did I lose too much control?

I wanted to have my control back. I was used to control, to be bowed down to, but I had also started liking the feeling of being normal. How was I supposed to let go of something that I've been practicing forever? That too, so easily?

"No." And I speeded the car and drove like there was no tomorrow. It was my ego that she hurt, today.

"Alex!!!" She screeched and I immediately pushed the brakes as I saw the dog cross my path. The car almost bounced from the tires and we both breathed heavily. I hit the steering wheel and I saw my fingers had turned white because of all the grip I used to hold it.

She immediately rushed out to the poor animal and sat on her knees caressing him. He was unharmed. I had stopped the car, on time, since I was in control. 

I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down. It won't work with her, like this. I rushed out, too. I saw Grace and she had tears in her eyes.

"Grace, I'm..." She cut me off showing me her palm and then she looked up at me.

"Don't be sorry! I can't understand what's the big ego about?! People who have got big cars don't mean they should drive recklessly! Pray for innocent lives like his!" She yelled as tears strode down her face.

The dog got up and rushed away but Grace didn't get up. I tried to help her up, but she swatted my hand away. I was shocked by her actions. She immediately got up and started walking away.

"Grace, get in the car!" I yelled at her but she didn't listen. She kept walking and ignoring me. Too much of violation, now.

I walked towards her and picked her up like a sack of potatoes; on my shoulders, and walked to the car. She did struggle, but it was useless. Finally, I made her sit in the car and locked the car immediately, just in case she tried to get out.