CHAPTER ELEVEN: Great! Now I started daydreaming.

Kate Adams

“Thanks!” he said as a smile broke off his face.

“For what?” I asked.

Believe it or not, I had no idea about it. Confused lines appeared on my forehead as I tried to figure out his “thanks.”

“For everything.” He replied and then turned around. My cheeks instantly heated up when realization took over me. He was talking about the kiss!

I smiled as I looked at his retreating figure which later on disappeared behind the wooden door across.

Even the thought of going back in time to when we kissed, sent large amount of tremors down my spine. The kiss we shared had that effect on me. The one I never, ever felt before. Sure, I kissed people before. I kissed many boys, in fact, almost everyone I ever dated. This, never happened. Never!

The instant he turned around, my feet lost balance over my body. I stumbled upon my own feet while preparing myself for the effects of gravity, but I guess the effects never got to me. I waited for the rigid floor to hit me, but it never did. I cracked open my eyes when I felt safe enough.

He was right there to hold me when I stumbled. His arms wrapped around my waist for the prevention of hitting the floor. His eyes locked on mine. I wish I could do any better but then again, I failed. I locked my eyes onto him. His gaze was just too intense to be neglected, even if I wanted to.

I stared right back at him. His eyes held so many emotions. One of them was love. He pulled me even closer increasing the intensity of his gaze even more. I wanted to look away. I held onto my own will. I was ready to break off the eye contact but my heart and brain did against it.

His skin touched mine, and that’s when all the brought up courage and confidence drowned down into my blood. When I realized I couldn’t do any better I waited for him to make a move, break off the lock. Instead he began to dismiss the space between our lips. I flinched a bit but it certainly didn’t help. He hadn’t noticed. In a matter of another few seconds, the distance between them was gone. Totally gone! My lips were beneath his and it sent a major jolt of mixed feelings down my body.

The ravishing kiss deepened as the time flew by. Damn, he was good!

Now as my body again started to work on my own principles, it became hard to pull back. His lips were delicious. The intensity deepened even more. My arms flew right over his shoulders and hooked up at the back of his neck. I couldn’t break it off. I didn’t want to. It felt so good.

But then again, my body went against me. I had to pull back since it became harder to breath. I broke off the incredible moment of pleasure as for gasping for air. What was wrong with me?

I had lowered myself down on my bed with legs crossed while my arms were wrapped around my pillow and my chin rested on it. I just kept staring at the blank wall ahead of me. Well, at least that was what it looked to other people. But right now, the wall looked like a projector screen to me, replaying the damn, joyful moment in front of me.

My brain, instead of making illusions inside the walls of my head, the wall was it. As my head replayed the memory on the wall my cheeks heated up. A broad smile cracked across my face and my insides burnt.

His lips were onto mine. His saliva tasted better than any other I’ve ever tasted in my entire life. His eyes just made me want to drown deep in them. His voice made me blush every time I heard it. It sounded melody to my ears. The slightest touch of his skin sent tremors down my entire body.