21|Chapter Twenty One

ALEXI

“Protecting you is our job Lexi,” Fury said softly.

The snacks were pushed away as he moved to sit in front of me. He took hold of my hand and raised it to press it against his cheek.

“We would go to the end of earth for you. We would take on anything or anyone just to keep you save. You are our life. Our mate. You are worth dying for,” he whispered.

I blinked back tears. “I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me.”

“It might not make much sense now, but one day you'll understand it all.” Slade wrapped an arm around my waist. “The other morning when you found out about our ranks, we didn't want you to find out that way. We wanted to break the news to you slowly and with time.”

“We wanted you to get used to the idea of being our mate.”

“So you're really Kings?” They nodded giving me a small smile. “I can't believe I'm mated to Kings.”

“Believe it baby,” Slade muttered.

My eyes fluttered close as his lips brushed mine. He deepened the kiss by pressing his lips against mine harder. His tongue stroked my bottom lip making a shudder race through me. Parting my lips gently, his tongue slipped into my mouth finding mine. I moaned reaching up to bury my hand in his hair. Slade leaned forward then slowly pushed me onto his back. He laid down next to me with his hand on my stomach. Slowly his slid from my stomach down to my hip. Slade then slid his hand behind his back to pull me against him. The unmistakable bulge was pressing against my stomach. He pulled back making me open my eyes. I blinked at him. Slade cupped my cheek, his finger stroking my bottom lip.

“We'll never push you if you're not ready Lexi,” he whispered.

I turned onto my back surprised to find Fury already leaning over me. He placed his hand on my hip, not wasting a second to press his lips against mine. I gripped his shoulders, opening my mouth beneath his. His tongue stroked my teeth before finding mine. Another pair of lips started to kiss down my neck.

Sensory overload.

I moaned. One of his fangs scrapped my bottom lip causing a shiver to race down my spine. Fury pulled back breaking the kiss. I kept my eyes closed as I sucked air into my lungs. A hand slowly lifted my shirt up my stomach. Seconds later I felt warm breath against the curve of my stomach. My eyes slowly fluttered open to watch Slade as he settled his upper body between my legs. His head dipped, lips lightly brushing against my skin. My breathing started to speed up as pleasure shot through me.

“You smell so good baby,” he whispered, his nose trailing along the band of my pants. “So fucking good.”

My body felt strange. I could hear my heart beating erratically in my ears. My brain was starting to shut down. All I could think of was their hands and lips tracing my body.

“Breath princess,” Fury whispered, his breath fanning my neck.

I whimpered clutching his shoulder with one hand, my other hand clutched the blanket.  

“Oh please,” I cried. “Please.”

“What do you want baby?” Slade started to kiss up my stomach.

His tongue traced a circle around my navel before dipping briefly inside. “Tell us what you want baby.”

Words left my mouth, a load of gibberish. Fury started sucking and nibbling my neck as Slade closed his lips around an aching nibble. I've never felt anything like this.  

“Tell us to stop Lexi,” Fury said, against my neck. “Tell us to stop.”

“No” I whimpered as they pulled away from me.