25| Chapter Twenty Five

ALEXI

Life in their world was definitely different from earth. I've learned that here we were a few days behind. The coronation would be held in four days. Everyone was busy making the arrangements for it and setting up decorations. Slade was always busy which left me alone with Fury all day. By the time he would come to bed I'd be fast asleep. Yes, we're sharing a room and I wasn't complaining. I liked being squeezed between the two of them at night. We've shared kisses but nothing had moved beyond that. I knew the twins were waiting for me to make the first move and I was dying to do that. But a part of me was scared, scared that it wouldn't be good enough for them.

We've been here for three days now. Whenever I closed my eyes, I would see both of them naked. I would see Fury stroking himself. A wave of heat washed through me making me bite my lip. The sound of the shower running was the only sound filling the room. In a few minutes Fury would walk out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Little droplets would slide down his chest before disappearing into the towel. I'll have a full view of his sexy fucking body.

The water shut off making my heartbeat increase. I suddenly felt faint when the bathroom door opened. Our eyes locked and it was like we were the only ones on the planet. I took a step forward. My legs had a mind of their own as they led me straight to him. Fury searched my face as I studied his body. The towel hung low on his hips giving me a glimpse of that sinful v-line. I followed the droplet from his collarbone, down his pecks to the defined six-pack lining his stomach.

“F-fury,” I whispered.

He growled and the next thing I knew, my body was flushed against his with his lips pressed to mine. I moaned reaching out to grip his shoulders. There might not be any sparks between us, but his touch felt magical. Fury gripped my hips, lifting me as he began to move. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist feeling his growing erection. He lowered me onto the bed coming down on top of me. Breaking the kiss, he sucked in a deep breath staring down at me.

“If you want to stop, you need to tell me now princess,” he said hoarsely, leaning his forehead against mine.

I sucked in a deep breath. He would stop if I told him too. Did I want to? In answer to his question, I pressed my lips against his again. Fury groaned, his tongue invading my mouth. My hands moved over his back to his hips and then up again. His skin felt cool to the touch which confused me since he just had a shower. My stomach tightened as heat pooled between my legs. I felt extremely hot, like I was on fire. He broke the kiss then started to trail kisses down my neck. I turned my head giving him more access. His hands slowly slid my shirt up making me moan. Cool calloused hands traced my skin. Pulling away from me, he sat up on his knees.

“Shift to the middle of the bed.”

I nodded, moving up the bed until I was lying in the middle. Fury followed me laying down next to me. His lips caught mine again. I was lost in his kiss within minutes. My hands gripped his arms and body arched against him seeking more. Fury pulled of my shoes first, then my shirt followed by my pants. I laid on the bed with only my underwear.

“You look sexy,” he muttered, letting his eyes trail over me. “So fucking sexy.”

He moved, straddling my hips. Giving me a smirk, he leaned down trailing kisses down the side of my neck. His lips brushed the material of my bra but he didn't remove it. My breasts ached for his attention, for him to touch them with his hands.

“Fury please,” I cried, clutching the sheets.

He hummed against my skin moving his lips between the valley of my breasts and lower. My body arch into his touch. It gave him the opportunity to move his hand beneath my back. The bra was unclasped. Seconds later it was thrown on the floor with my other clothes. My cheeks heated even more when he stared at my chest. Our eyes locked as he leaned forward closing his lips around an aching nipple.