S e v e n

"You need to stop," was the first thing Tyler said when he walked into his room. The soft, brown, doe eyes held tears that were threatening to spew.

The response to him was nothing. No object moved and no voice could be heard. It was like he was alone.

Josh watches in curiousity. His anxiety was also peaking up as he thought about what to do. Should he say something? Move something? What if something bad happens if he does? What if Tyler gets petrified and has a panic attack? What if, what if, what if.

"I know you're here, I know I'm not alone up here. You followed me up here, didn't you? You're after me. I don't know who you are, but I just need you to go away. You aren't wanted here. You're just an evil spirit, aren't you? Go away!" Tyler exclaimed lowly. He examines the room like he's searching for someone that he knew was in there.

Tyler's chocolate brown eyes hold hope. Hope for the spirit to respond to him, to move? Hope for the spirit to leave him alone? He didn't know.

Josh stands still, not knowing what to do. He hesitates on saying something, on doing something.

"Please, do something. Say something. Anything to let me know I'm not crazy." Tyler pleads. Josh frowns, frozen in place. His mind's fogged up with anxiety.

A tear drops from Tyler's eye as he somberly walks over and lays down on his bed. He covers himself up, just to jolt up in his bed again.

"I-I left the light on," Tyler states out loud. He blinks away some tears before starting to get up. He stops dead in his tracks.

The sound of a floorboard creaking is heard in the quiet room.

Then, the light flicks off.

And ended with a soft, "Night, Ty."

Written: 2/24/18 Words: 310
This was short, oof. I'll make the next longer, I promise.

~Chloe