F ø u r t e e n

"I'm sure you assumed, maybe, but I haven't told you everything." bright blue eyes stare at Josh in earnest. Josh's face falls into a worried expression.
"What have you not told me?" Josh asks Dallon. Dallon frowns.

Dallon made his appearance again tonight. He had tapped on the window like last time, and asked Josh to step out on to the roof. He obliged. Dallon had this look on his face that was filled with a mix of worry, sadness, and fear. This was why Josh had did what he had asked him to do.

"You'll be glad about what I'm going to tell you." Dallon states. Josh crosses his arms, "Then why do you look worried?" Dallon bites his lip, "It's Brendon. I hate leaving him on nights where it's rough. He's having a bad night tonight."

That was a lie actually. Brendon is perfectly okay. Dallon does hate leaving him on his rough days, though. Brendon is snuggled up in bed in a deep sleep.

"Just tell me what you haven't told me, Dal. It can't be bad, can it?" Josh states. Dallon shrugs nonchalantly and sighs.
"I'm sure you assumed, since I've completed my task already and I'm still on Earth, not in Heaven." Dallon starts. Josh nods his head. "You don't get to stay on Earth, you actually get to choose whether you stay on Earth or you go to Heaven." Dallon finishes.

"That's it?" Josh questions. Dallon nods his head, "Yeah. I'm sure you know your answer." Josh smiles, "Of course I do." Dallon grins back, "Of course you do."

Dallon had lied once again that night. He still hadn't told Josh everything.

Written: 7/21/18-722/18 Words: 278
Sorry it's short, I felt it needed to be ended there. It just felt right.
Stay Alive, Frens💗

~Chloe