S i x t e e n

Warning: Pure smut :) You can skip to next chapter if you need to.

Pale skin with orchid pink-colored lips molds to tan skin with rose-colored lips. Discoloration appears on both skin colors, a beautiful purple-blue. Markings of love; of possession.

Josh trails his lips from Tyler's jaw all the way to his stomach, multiple love bites following. He goes back up to connect their lips together. He slowly moves up to Tyler's right ear and nibbles on it teasingly.
"I want to make love to you," Josh whispers in his ear, leaning back to look him in his eyes. Tyler's heart does a giant flip and his breath hitches.

Tyler tugs on Josh's shirt, signaling for him to take it off. He obliges, pulls it up off himself and throws it in a random direction. Tyler immediately leans up and kisses, licks and nips at Josh's chest, marking him. He moves up to underneath Josh's jawline, pulling a groan from Josh.

Tyler rocks his hips up into Josh's, trying to get the friction he craves. Josh growls and grasps Tyler's hips to hold him still.
"Let me blow you." Tyler states, already trying to get out from underneath Josh. Josh nods his head and lays back against the headboard.
Tyler crawls on top of him, face to dick. He grabs the waistband on Josh's sweatpants and boxers, winks at Josh, then slides them down Josh's legs swiftly. Josh's cock springs up, it lays flat against Josh's stomach. Tyler gulps, he's barely done this, so he's not that talented. He also doesn't think he'll even fit Josh all the way into his mouth.

He starts by placing a timid hand on the base of Josh's cock. He dips his thumb in the slit, gathering the precum to smear over his dick as a lubricant. Josh groans as he does it, bucking his hips slightly. Tyler smirks and leans down to the tip. He bats his eyelashes at Josh, who's staring straight at him with hooded eyes, and kitten licks the tip. Josh's hand shoots to Tyler's hair, gripping it firmly, but also lightly so he doesn't hurt Tyler. Tyler then takes Josh's cock into his mouth, he grabs what he can't fit into his mouth with his hand firmly. He hollows his cheeks, bobbing his head up and down, sucking. Josh bucks up once, hitting the back of Tyler's throat. Tyler gags, but keeps blowing him.

Josh pulls Tyler up after a few minutes, Tyler separates from his cock with a pop. They make eye contact, Tyler's lips are red and swollen and he's flustered.
"Your turn," Josh states, pushing on Tyler to lay him flat on his back. He pulls Tyler's boxers off teasingly slow, making Tyler whine.
"Josh, oh my god, hurry," he whines out, trying to kick his boxers off. Josh takes them off and kisses his stomach and hips.

Josh runs his fingers lightly down Tyler's torso, over his hipbones and down to his thighs. Josh sighs, "You're beautiful, Ty." Josh grasps Tyler's thighs and yanks him up to where his legs are over Josh's shoulders. He presses feather-light kisses on the inside of Tyler's thighs. Josh doesn't go to Tyler's dick, Josh goes straight for Tyler's hole, elicting a long hot moan out of Tyler. Tyler can feel his hot breath against him, turning him on even more. He tries wiggling his hips to reach Josh's wet mouth, but fails.

Josh finally licks his hole, the arousal tripping Tyler off. Josh is skilled with his tongue; fast and hard. Josh works him open decently just with his tongue. Tyler can't help but moan relentlessly. Arousal pools in Tyler's lower stomach, knees shaking around Josh's head. His fingers grip Josh's biceps hard. Josh stops, he lays Tyler's legs down and leans away from Tyler to get the lube.

Josh coats two fingers with lube, then crawls back over Tyler, who's legs are already stretched apart. Josh places his fingers at Tyler's prodding hole. Tyler gasps, but quickly leans into it.

"Oh, God. Fuck, Josh." Josh inserts two fingers first. He let's Tyler get used to it for a little bit; it doesn't take much time since he was ate out by Josh. Josh soon stretches his two fingers apart, sissoring him. He twists his fingers and stretches Tyler perfectly open, enough to add a third finger. Tyler screams in pleasure.

"Josh, I'm ready." Tyler states shakily. Josh stops fingering him and grabs the condom. He bites his lip looking at the state Tyler is in for him. Tyler's whole body is flushed red, hickeys littered from his neck down to his thighs. That's all for him. Josh did this to him. Josh jerks his cock once or twice at the thought, then slides the condom on. Josh lines himself up with Tyler's entrance between Tyler's seperated legs. Tyler wraps them around Josh's torso, and crosses his ankles. Josh grasps Tyler's hips and digs his nails in lightly, he admires his body, all of it.
"So perfect." Josh groans before sliding in slowly. Tyler draws out a moan and pushes his hips back to meet Josh. Josh thrusts slowly, he wants Tyler to feel safe and pleased. Just like how he feels when he's with Tyler.

"Faster. Harder." Tyler demands, Josh obeys. Josh growls, grips Tyler's hips harder, and digs his nails in more, definitely going to leave bruises. He slams in Tyler roughly, hitting his prostate, making Tyler elicit a pornographic moan.
"I'm going to cum," Tyler pants. Josh shakes lightly, "Me too, cum with me, baby boy."

They cum in sync, rest their foreheads together while they calm down from their highs. Josh pulls out, ties the condom up and throws it in a trashcan beside Tyler's desk. He pulls Tyler under the covers and they cuddle, Tyler's leg thrown across Josh's hip, ankles intertwined. Josh kisses Tyler's forehead, and squeezes him closer.

"I love you so much, Josh" Tyler states and he means it. He's found the one for him when he's always thought love simply wasn't for him. He needed someone to prove him wrong. Josh did that.

"I love you too, Tyler. Just as much." Josh states. He also means it. He's always been looking for the one. When he saw Tyler, he knew it was him he'd love forever.

They're perfect. They feel they complete eachother. They feel as one, and that is what they are; two hearts that beat as one.

Originally written: 7/30/18
Rewritten: 8/10/18 Words: 1070
I wrote some of this while brushing my teeth, also wrote some while eating cheese-its.
Stay Alive, Frens💗

~Chloe