Part 1: Twisted Reality

THIS IS MY THIRD FANFIC GUYS, MY OTHER TWO CAN BE FOUND ON FANFICTION.NET, SO BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT PLEASE AT AROSE NIGHTMAR3 ON FANFICTION.NET. THANK YOU, HOPE YOU ENJOY.

DISCLAIMER! I DO NOT OWN RWBY OR ANY CHARACTERS ASIDE FROM OCs.

Y/N was assisting notorious criminal Roman Torchwick in a Schnee Dust Company robbery. Then a henchman saw a girl and threatened her, while you were busy gathering Dust. To your suprise, you saw him fly past after hearing some commotion. Then she jump kicked you out a window. What you saw next surprised you entirely.

The girl standing in front of you pulled out a massive transforming scythe.

"Roman, we have a problem!" You exclaimed.

"What is it?" He asked, calmly walking towards your voice to see the girl.
"Well, get her!" He said in a blunt manner as the henchmen and you charged at her. You pulled your weapon, which was a hybrid of a light machine gun, a shock baton, and a Kitana.

She then killed the henchmen, and went after Roman, only for you to intervene. "Looks like it's you and me now, girly." You said, a smug look growing on your face.

She then started moving really fast, but you picked up her movement patterns, and punched her in the face, drawing blood. Then she started a frenzy of attacks that you barely managed to block.

You saw Roman headed for an airship in the corner of your eye. As he got to the top of the building, he signaled you to follow. Providing cover fire with his cane, you scaled the ladder at record speed to escape the girl. As you got in the airship, a huntress showed up. And started attacking the airship, trying to bring it down. You and another mysterious girl started to attack back while Roman took the controls and tried to escape.

You started to open fire with your LMG with Extended Mags. Eventually, you got away.
When you got back to the base, you started unloading what you and Roman had got your hands on.

(Timeskip, Next Day)

You took a walk around town. Wearing your usual attire of a black balaclava, with a black undershirt, and a red long sleeve shirt over that. Along with long camo battle leggings and camo steel tip High Techs.

You then ran into the girl from last night. She saw you and started pursuing you. She caught up with you with ease, and held her gun/scythe to your throat, threatening that if you moved, she would pull the trigger. So you cooperated with her until she brought up Roman.

???: "Where's Roman?" She asked menacingly.

Y/N: "Who?" you said, lying.

???: "Stop playing stupid with me, I saw you with him last night, at the dust store!" she threatened.

Y/N: "Hmmm, doesn't ring a bell." You remarked sarcastically.

???: "Why are you working with him? You are too young, join Beacon and you can change!" She tried to persuade you.

Y/N: "NO!" You shouted. Then fired a shot into the ground, giving her a fright, and then punched her in the face again. Knocking her out. You then ran only to be tackled and knocked out by an unseen person.

You woke up in a room, to be met with a man with grey hair, next to him being a woman with blonde hair.

Ozpin: "I'll make this quick. I am professor Ozpin, this is Glynda. I am the headmaster at Beacon Academy."

Y/N: "LET. ME. GO. NOW!" Your shriek being chilling enough to wake the dead.

Glynda: "I have half a mind to report you to the police. Unless you have a valid reason as to why I should not."

Y/N: "What the hell do you want with me?" You asked feeling angered and defeated.

Ozpin: "You have two choices, join Beacon, and leave Roman behind, or we can take you into the custody of Atlas."

Y/N: "WHAT, makes you think I will become a damned huntsman after what they did!?" you exclaimed.

Ozpin: "And what is it that 'they' did?"

Y/N: "I'd rather not talk about it."

You then used your semblance and made a dash for the exit.

Your semblance is the ability to make an animated 3D clone of yourself while rendering yourself invisible.

You escaped that hellhole. And made your way back to Roman.

15 minutes later

"HE GOT AWAY!" Glynda exclaimed.

Ozpin: "How did he do that now!?" He asked desperately.

Glynda: "How must I know? Alert the authorities!" She exclaimed.

While you were making a run for it, you heard Police sirens.

"They onto me! Oh shit!" You said, cutting into an alley as a cop car turned the corner to the street you hiding out in.

You checked to see if the coast was clear and seeing no signs you made a final beeline for the hideout. Only to feel a pinch on your arm, you looked up and saw a police airship. You then realized what happened and passed out.

THAT IS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME! PEACE OUT!