Infiltration

Dream sequence:

"Penny NO!"

"YOU HAVE TO SAVE PYRRHA! SHE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE! SHE WENT FOR THAT WOMAN ON TOP OF THE TOWER. PLEASE! You have to help her."

"PYRRHA!!!"

End dream sequence.

Gasp! "What the fu-" you were cut off by weird looks all around the room.

Team RWBY, Ruby especially, gave you worried looks, you figured they just walked in and saw you shoot out of bed at 5 AM.

"Y\N, what happened?" Blake asked concerned.

"Yeah Y\N?" Ruby followed suit.

Y\N: "Its nothing. Just a nightmare... It felt so real though. I saw Penny die, Jaune was telling you and Weiss to save Pyrrha because she went after a dangerous woman on top of the tower, then you released some sort of power and let out a bone-chilling shriek... The White Fang attacked Beacon and it fell!" You say, shaken up by the nightmare, making a gesture to Ruby among saying so.

"Its probably nothing. No need to worry." You add on.

You then got a message on your scroll again.

"Dear students. A reminder the annual dance will be happening tonight, starting at 6 PM and ending at 12 AM. Feel free to come and go as you please."

Regards, Ozpin.

"So, who wants to go shopping for dance. Ozpin did give us a bonus for our private mission yesterday?"

Your question was answered by over-excited and overly-determined looks from your teammates.

(Timeskip to the city)

You and the team taking a walk around town, just for window shopping until you find a store with something cheap and affordable. So far, no luck. Then you saw something out of the ordinary, again.

Another Dust shop got robbed last night. Then you saw Roman Torchwick duck and cover behind a roof, loading Meludgent Cudgel while doing so.

"Everyone get down!" You shouted. Just then Roman opened fire on the police.

"Why can't we just have one normal day? Just one!" You growled as you ran out into the open and started pursuing the mastermind.

He opened fire at you, and you used what you now know to be your semblance again. What Roman witnessed before him actually scared him, he shot through you, but you didn't have a scratch.

(This is your Semblance, basically)

(The other half is basically like airbending from Avatar. With all the elements)

You then dashed towards him, disarmed him and engaged in hand to hand combat with him.
He managed to land a good hit on you, stunning you a bit. He then dived and got his cane back, as he tried to swing, you dodged behind him and swept his legs out from under him. You followed up by bending the earth and pounding him with rock after rock.

Team RWBY eventually got to the roof but looked on in awe as you beat Roman.

He dodged the last bone-crushing hit and got to the high ground. You countered a shot by summoning wind to push the explosive off its path, then shot fireballs at him. Before he could react the fireballs hit him, knocking him off the high ground.

As he fell you kicked him in the back, gripped his arm and threw him off the building. You jumped down after him only to find hin unconscious and the police carry him away.

You turned around to find the rest of the team there behind you.

The police then asked you and the team to come down and answer a few questions.

(Timeskip after the interrogation)

It was 2 PM when you and the team left the interrogation room. Ready to quickly go shopping and get back to Beacon.

(Timeskip 10 minutes)

You bumped into Cardin and his team accidentally.

"What do you think you doing?" Cardin said menacingly, shoving you into Russel, and then they were pushing you in circles, just to piss you off.

Then Russel threw a punch at you and immediately you activated your semblance, causing Russel to punch Cardin.

Then you went all out on the attack, hitting Cardin in the guts, then you transitioned to kicking Russel in the guts, in the head, then in the back of the head, knocking him out.

Lance and Dove attacked next and you activated your semblance to boost you forward, sliding underneath Lance and tripping him.
Then you went to Dove and punched him square in the face multiple times, and kicked him through his door, using your semblance to increase the force behind your kick.

Lance got back up and gripped you in a chokehold.

Cardin then went for a punch but you dodged behind Lance and pushed him into Cardin.

(Meanwhile at the dorm)

Ruby heard some commotion outside but didn't want you to see the dress until you arrived at the dorm, so she stayed inside.

(Back at the fight)

"You little punk!" Cardin yelled and overswung his punch. This allowed you to grab him, elbow him in the back of the head, knee him in the guts, and throw him.

You accidentally threw him out of the open window.

With all of team CRDL knocked out by one guy alone, you made your way to the dorm.

That is all for this chapter guys. Took me 3 hours to get this chapter complete...  Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be sure to update again soon.
Also, I had to change this chapter because there were some major inconsistencies with it, so yeah, I hope this was good despite being super short.

PEACE OUT!