Impossible

As the match with Coco started, you decided to go for a walk and get something to eat while Ruby stayed to watch the match and let you know what happened. As you were walking, you saw a crow perched on one of the lamp posts, it gave you a bad feeling so you hurried up, while sneaking around. To some people you looked crazy, while others didn't pay attention to you, sneaking around in between the stalls. When you looked back the crow was gone. Then you saw the person you wanted to encounter the least. He had short black hair, a red cape similar to Ruby's, and smelled like alcohol.

"Shit!" You gasped as you ducked behind a nearby stall.

Buzz buzz!

"Shit, Ruby I'm in trouble!" You said anxiously.

"What's wrong! What's going on!?" She replied nervously.

"Shh! Come to the stalls asap, but keep your voice down. There's a guy here and he is probably looking for me!" You said, fear rising in your voice.

"I'll be right there." She replied impatiently as she hung up.

You looked back to see the guy walking towards you, so instinctively, you moved to the opposite side of the stall, still hiding behind it. The guy walked past and left, so you stayed a few more seconds, then hit a run for it. You ran into someone.

"Shit!" You shrieked as you threw a punch. You stopped at the last second to see Ruby in your way.

"Sorry. You scared me, I gotta go now. A huntsman is here and he probably wants me dead!" You said with haste.

"You!" The man shouted, and as you turned around you got a solid punch to the jaw.

"Please! Don't hurt me! I don't want to fight you!" You yelled and drew your weapon slowly, getting the shock baton out.

"Should' a thought of that before you robbed all those stores… took all those lives." He shouted and charged at you again. This time you used a clone and hit him in the back with the baton. He stumbled to the ground and got back up, grunting in pain. You tried to duck from another attack but were too late as he knocked you in the guts with his sword. You pulled out your sword, and ran at him, you swung, but he ducked and swung at your neck, you braced for the impact, but nothing came.

When you opened your eyes, Ruby stood there with the blade very close to her neck.

"Ruby!? What are you doing, defending a wanted criminal!?" He asked aggressively.

"Uncle Qrow! Please don't hurt him. He said he didn't want to fight you, he is a good guy!" Ruby yelled in your defense.

"Good guy? Good guys don't rob Dust shops in the middle of the night, good guys don't kill civilians! Do you know what he's done!?" Qrow growled.

"Yes! I know he was a criminal! But he's changed for the better!" Ruby yelped defensively.

"People don't change. I should know! Why are you defending him anyway? He's not your boyfriend or something is he?" Qrow said sternly, still keeping his sword up, but this time at your throat

"Yes he is! He is my boyfriend!" Ruby shrieked.

"I don't like it. Has he hurt you in any way?" He asked angrily.

"No! He loves me and cares for me!" Ruby said with concern.

"How do you know he actually cares?" He asked skeptically, giving you a look of death.