Notorious

You woke up and realized that you were very high up. Upon trying to move, it dawned on you that you were restrained and could not move. You then saw Beacon Academy again, letting out a series of growls and huffs of pure rage. Struggling to break free you inevitably had to give up because the pilot started to land.

Ozpin and four girls then escorted you to his office. While you were walking you recognized the girl with the red hood. It was the same girl who you had encountered a few days back. You attempted to charge at her but to no avail when a blonde-haired girl knocked you out as you rushed in.

You woke up in an office with Glynda and the blonde arguing. Once they realized you were awake they regained their composure in an effort to save their professional appearance.
Glynda and Ozpin then gave you stern looks. Demanding answers, they asked you yet again why you hate huntsmen and huntresses so much.
Again you refused until Glynda slapped you with her riding crop.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM!" You exclaimed, trying to bluff your way out of the school to freedom.

"Let me see... A young man who is wasting his life and talents with a criminal mastermind." Glynda stated bluntly. Anger growing in her voice as she said each word.

"Wasting, I think not. Criminal, more like a savior! And mastermind. You got that right!" you say, starting to laugh hysterically.

This gave Glynda and Ozpin an idea of what happened to you years ago.
They were not sure what to make of the situation in front of them. Before you started picking the lock to the handcuffs. Using your hysterical laughter as a bluff. You started chuckling and stalling Glynda and them as you finished picking the lock. You used your semblance, once again to escape. This time the distraction lasted longer and you made it back to Roman.

"Aah, y/n, I was worried about you."

Roman said with a smirk.

"I'm all good now that I'm back with the gang... What the hell is the White Fang doing here!?" You questioned him with shock.

"Oh yeah, the White Fang and we are going on a joint business venture." Roman said with bliss in his voice.

"Can I.. Talk to you in private Roman?" You asked, still shocked at the White Fang soldiers working before you.

"Make it quick! We have work to do." Roman said, evidently frustrated.

(Timeskip to the upper floors)

"How do you know they won't pull a blind one on us!?" You almost shouted at the top of your voice.

"You will just have to trust me. Y/n." Roman said cryptically as he left the room.

You thought it was crazy, as you left a White Fang infantry troop ran at you with a sword, overhearing yours and Romans conversation, attempting to assassinate you. You then blocked and dodged with ease until you eventually swung at her with your weapon in Kitana form. You took her head clean off.

You then got confronted by Roman, and he started to attack you. Realizing what is happening you tried to get Roman to calm down by talking in between dodging. He then shot at you and you got knocked back into a wall. Roman started walking towards you until you smacked a Dust crystal at him, causing it to blow up and create a smoke cloud, in between some lighting. You used this to run.

You fought your way out from between the White Fang and Romans Goons. Just then you escaped the building, as you entered the streets of Vale a police van stopped, and they ordered you to get on the ground.
You then tried to talk to the officer. And luckily after a bit of persuasion... It worked. He then heard what you had to say.

Little to the officer's knowledge you were bluffing him and used your semblance to escape. Only for you to be tased by Glynda. She drug you back to Beacon and she made sure to hold you down with lock, key, rope and anything she could find.

You then knew fighting was futile and you gave in.

"Now. Would you offer a real explanation this time!" Glynda said frustrated.

"Fine."

"When I was only seven, I wanted to be a huntsman. I was training myself at the time until I could go to Signal academy. On the exact day of my eighth birthday, a huntsman and huntress broke into our house, and..." You choked on these last words.
"They murdered my parents."

"Then with me having nowhere to go, Roman took me in. He was all I've ever trusted. But that is gone now as well." You added with betrayal evident in your voice.

Glynda and Ozpin: "Y/n, I-"

"Can I go now!? You got what you wanted! I said my part, now I expect you to release me as you would after interrogating someone!" You growled angrily.

"Not yet. Just hear us out."

"What is it this time!? It's always something with huntsmen and huntresses." You said sarcastically.

"There are armed police officers downstairs. You have two options... Either you can join Beacon, and you will see that not all huntsmen and huntresses are evil. Or you can leave, and get arrested and go to jail for the rest of your natural life for your crimes against Vale. We will leave you alone for five minutes. After that, you must make a decision." Ozpin said calmly.

"You really want to let a known criminal into the school! That's illegal!" Glynda snapped.

Ozpin: "I already arranged it with the police. Should he not join Beacon, he will get arrested. Otherwise, if he joins, then the police will drop all charges. And he will be under my custody for the next four years. Think of it like a rehab program to get him on the right path, should he accept." He replied, calmly.

That was all you heard until the elevator doors slammed shut.

(Timeskip 5 min)

"Y/N, have you made a decision? if not then we will take it as a no." Glynda stated.

Y/N: "I will stay. But under these conditions. One, Nobody mentions my past with Torchwick. And two, the Vale PD do not get to touch me, not even when school's out or I'm in Vale."

Ozpin: "We have ourselves a deal. You will be staying with... Team RWBY"

Y/N: "Team who now?"

Ozpin: "You will see when we get there. Glynda, tell the police to stand down and that Mr (L/N) is under my custody now."

Glynda: "Yes, Ozpin."

Secretly you had just agreed to stay out of jail, from past experiences you refused to go back.

THAT IS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER. So I have had some form of support to not discontinue this story. So I ill get chapters out ASAP, data is not on my side recently. Thank you to all those here and there that have been supporting this story and me. Enjoy and thanks again.