Training Begins

A few days later:

"Y\N!" Ruby let out a shriek and then the whole area filled with white light.

You woke up gasping, another nightmare. You look at your clock to find a horrible start to your day.

"3:47 AM. Fuckin great." You whispered as to not wake the girls next to you. After 20 minutes of trying to get back to sleep, you gave up and decided to go for a walk, and train the new addition to your semblance.

You made your way to an open field just outside of Beacons grounds, because there was no school, you figured you may as well train a little bit.

You put on some music through your scroll and begun.

(Cue music You And Not Me by Devour The Day)

You put the song on loop because, for some unknown reason, it made you focus more than other songs you knew.

You started by imagining targets near you. They start rushing at you and you kick up earth and punch it towards your target. The target disintegrates in your mind. You then proceed to fire a high-velocity jet of water at a Grimm target. The water punches a hole straight through it, cutting its head off in the process.

You manipulate the jet of water and freeze it over, and throw it like a javelin, impaling two more oncoming targets.

Eventually, you move on to Fire. You cast water in a radius on the ground so you don't set anything on fire, and start by making a whip with the fire. You lash targets down and pull one into a chokehold. You use the original half of your semblance to make a clone and cloak yourself, sneak up behind the targets, and form a tornado of wind behind the enemies, pushing them forward and away from you.

Then you wait for them to get close...

(Meanwhile in RWBY Dorm)

Ruby woke up to find you not there. She immediately woke the others, worried something may have happened to you. They frantically head for the door only to find a note.

"To team RWBY, I went out of school grounds to practice my new part of my Semblance. Do not worry if you wake up and find me missing when you awaken.

Signed Y\N.

PS: I made some homemade cookies for you, Ruby. I left them under my pillow."

(Back to Y\N)

You use the dodge ability to dodge around the imaginary targets, music still playing in the background. Then you thought of something new.

You kick the ground up right underneath you and use it as a boost into the air, you then use wind to hover, and then make a mix of hail, dagger-like icicles, and fire, and drop the mother of all spirit bombs on the made-up targets.

Just then Roman appeared again. This time it wasn't your imagination.

"Roman! I will give you this one chance to surrender. Get on the ground and surrender quietly." You say, blood beyond boiling.

"Mmmm, no can do. Instead, I came here to have a little fun." He remarked.

"You see, Y\N, if you come back to me, I just might save your life. As you may have heard The White Fang and I are going in on a joint business venture. Want to tag along for the ride?" He said, mocking you with that smirk.

"THE HELL! You're insane! I would rather die than go back to the one person who betrayed me all those months back!" You snap.

"Hey, buddy, it was just a practice round, sparring? You call it?" He tried to play it cool.