Extremities Rising

You woke up in Rubys bed, and you decided to get up and get dressed, before the rest woke up, eventually the rest of them woke up and still realized Blake was not present for breakfast. You started to get worried but you shrugged it off as her getting an early start to the day.

You and the team went for a walk and say Blake talking to the guy from yesterday.

"I told you I have no time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would understand that!" She said really annoyed. You also noticed that she had bags under her eyes, and she was more moody than usual.

You went up to him.

"Lady troubles? I'm Y/N." You say, giving him a cool handshake in the process.

"Names Sun. Yeah, what's with her?"

"Nobody knows, she totally shut us all out." You say. Parting ways shortly afterward.

You were in the dance hall, preparing everything for the dance. You saw Ruby looking really down.

"What's up Little Red? why so down?"

"It's Blake. I am not going to the dance. If she is not going, then what's the point?" She said, you could swear she was basically part of the table from how flat she was against it.

"She's going, trust me." Yang said, confident as always.

Yang then disappeared and went to the library. She saw Blake on a computer and used a laser pointer to attract her to Yang. Ironic, very, effective. Clearly.

Blake then tracked the laser to Yang and was in a bigger mood after her stunt.

"What do you want?" She asked irritably.

"We need to talk."

She then pulled her by the arm and drug her to the study hall, before she had time to react.

She then explained all about how letting personal missions control you will either get you killed or destroy you mentally and physically eventually.

"So if you come, I'll save you a dance." Yang said with a smirk, as she walked away.

Inevitably the dance came, and you waited outside for Ruby to come out with her dance outfit on.

As she came out, you could swear your jaw could have dropped indefinitely, She looked so stunning.

"How do I look? I hope it's okay?" Ruby asked nervously.

"You look... You look stunning." You said absolutely shocked at the sight of your girlfriend, in a red and black dress. You couldn't help but chuckle as she tried to balance herself in the high heels she was wearing.

Timeskip to dance.

"Arg, stupid lady stilts! Any idea how Weiss fights in these?" she said, clearly fed up with her idea of  coming in heels.

Ruby (in head): "Come in high heels, I said. I will look good I said."

While you and Ruby hung out at the punch table, they saw Glynda and Ironwood dancing together.

"To the socially awkward?" She asked, holding her glass to you

"To the socially awkward." You said, tapping your glass with hers.

"Sup Jaune. Also hiding out at the punch table, huh?" You ask in a comical tone.

"Yeah." He said awkwardly.

"Ruby, I will be right back. Just gotta get something done." You say, disappearing before she had a chance to reply.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to perform a song that I, myself made. Before I go ahead and perform this song, I just want to say that this song is based on my past and what my thoughts on life were back then before I attended Beacon." You say.

"I call this song Fade Out." (original song by Seether)

You had just finished the song, and everyone was clapping and cheering you on. Except for team CRDL.

"Boo. I could do better than that!" Cardin says.

"If you really think so. Then come up and try. Has to be an original song though." You say, openly inviting them to perform a song.

"E-hem. This is a song I made for all the people who think they have a chance." He says, trying to drag everyone down.

"There was a time. A time when..." He started and had a loss for words, not even getting a stable tune, rhythm, and melody.

"Boo!" The crowd jeered and mocked him.

"Whatever." He said with no shame.

You and Ruby went outside to the balcony. "So, that song is about how you grew up in Roman's care, and losing your parents?" She asked, rather straight forward, but curious.

"Yeah, Little Red. You know, sometimes I hated my parents for leaving me, sometimes I would feel like giving up. But then Roman would be there to pick me up and help me out. However, if I cried, he would ignore me and say how he has no time for people that cry." You say, slightly uncomfortably.

"Y/N. I am sorry that you had to go through that." She said, giving you a quick peck on the lips.

Then she saw someone sketchy on the roof of a nearby building, and trailed her, with you next to her.

Her and you saw unconscious guards and went up the CCT to the monitor room, and saw a masked woman, and she attacked you after you shouted "Hey! Put your hands where I can see them!"

Then General Ironwood pitched up and the mysterious girl was gone.

He then went through the situation with you and Ruby there. Saying he wants to see you in Ozpins office the next day.

That is all for this chapter. I would like to say again that I DO NOT OWN ANY SONGS OR CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC. ONLY OCs. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ROOSTERTEETH AND THE SONGS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS. I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ROOSTERTEETH (OR ANY OF THE ARTISTS I USE IN THIS FANFIC.)

Thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a comment, it would really help me out here, and please don't forget to check my other fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, and the other ones on Wattpad. Thanks again.

PEACE OUT!