Chapitre Dix-Huit

*This chapter gets a lil racy, but there is no actual sex* *I'm bad at writing this and that's why I never do, please don't judge this chapter*

John and Alex managed to stumble up the stairs, not from intoxication but pure excitement and impatience. They got to his apartment and unlocked the door, slamming it shut behind them. It didn't matter if they got noise complaints, this was more important.

Passion, excitement, lust. There was no one word that could describe what they were feeling. Neither one could comprehend where they would be going with this night, but they both knew where they were now. In each others arms, making out on the couch because they were too impatient to go into Alexander's bedroom. The euphoria that these intense expressions of feelings caused was a feeling they would never forget, a feeling that they never wanted to come down from.

The room, although dimly lit with an alluring atmosphere, was the least romantic place for this to be happening. The couch was sunken in and uncomfortable, but neither of them were worried about their backs. They would be in other sorts of pain the next morning. The sky was pitch black, and it was nearing midnight, but they weren't tired. The room was hot, but it was impossible to tell whether it was because of the apartment's heating or not.

John smelled like cinnamon. It was on his breath, in his hair, along his neck. At any other point Alex would have noticed the traffic outside, birds flying around, noisy neighbors. But not now. Now it was just Alex and John. John and Alex. The only noises to be heard were the occasional moans and each others heartbeats, gradually speeding up as they became more and more engulfed in this sign of love. 

John's lips were chapped, versus Alexander's, whose were soft. John's fingers were tangled in Alex's hair, towards the back of his head. Alex had hooked his leg around John's waist once the fell on the couch. He put his hands around the back of John's neck, pulling him closer, and deeper in. After minutes upon minutes of kissing they split apart for a breather. They both panted heavily, cheeks flushed.

"I can think of a different room for us to take this," John growled in a low tone. Alex nodded, as they got up and walked into the bedroom. John stripped his shirt off and stretched, as if getting ready for what was to come. Alex gulped, knowing he doesn't look like that. He knew that wasn't what John was expecting, for him to have the same body type. He'd have to be blind to expect that. Before Alex could register, John was behind him, whispering into Alex's ear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" His throat grumbled. "If not then we can stop."

Alex shook his head. "I'm fine, I'm ready for this," Alex said, trying to sound as confident as he could. 

"You know what that means, don't you?" John wouldn't drop the sultry tone in his voice, and to be honest Alex couldn't tell if he could drop it.  "I get to see you without all of these on."

Alex winced. He went to take his shirt off, and could barely get himself to bring his hands near the shirt. He held his breath and pulled the shirt off. He hadn't looked at his bare self in the mirror recently, and didn't know what he should expect, not to mention what he should anticipate for John to see. Instead of looking down he just closed his eyes. He could feel John's breath on the back of his neck, sending chills down his spine.

"You are absolutely stunning," John whispered. Once again, chills, as Alex prepared himself for the night ahead.

OH MY GOSH CRINGE if you skipped over this chapter I don't blame you, and you didn't miss much