Chapitre Dix-Neuf

Sundays are supposed to be holy, and relaxing. Their's was not. They spent a fair amount of time having sex, and sleeping, and on Monday neither one was in any condition to go to school. The only problem was how suspicious it would be if they both took a day off.

Alex woke up first. He showered and picked out an outfit. He washed his hair thoroughly, trying to ignore the immense pain he was in with even the slightest of movements. Alex was bruised everywhere. His neck, arms, chest, stomach, hips, thighs, and any other body part you can imagine was speckled with purple and yellow splotches. He got out and dried off, passing John as he was getting into the shower. They exchanged sleepy hellos and when on with their normal routines.

Alex put his dress clothes on for school. He had tried to pick an outfit that covers as much skin as possible. However, when he tried to brush his hair and put it up he not only saw hickeys, but bite marks. He decided to leave his hair down, which John found to be adorable. Alex pouted but adored the attention, too. With only a brief examination Alex could tell that John was not unscathed either. He had a turtleneck to cover up his neck, but the marks Alex made were undeniably vivid and most likely painful.

Although John may have looked to be in slight pain, Alexander could barely walk. This did not go unnoticed by John, who was mildly concerned about Alex.

"'Lex?" he asked. Alex turned around to face him. "Are you walking okay?" Alex just shrugged. "When was the last time you had sex, Alex?" John knew, before getting an answer, that he should have been more gentle, and more careful. Alex mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that, Alex?" John asked him.

"I-I am- or.. I was... a v-virgin..." Alex was bright red, absolutely mortified about this. "I know, th-that's ridiculous.."

"It's not ridiculous. If anything, it's respectable," John said putting his arm around Alex's shoulders. "I wish I had saved my virginity for this night." John laughed. That got Alex to chuckle.

"I'll be fine," Alex said, nodding his head slightly as though he was trying to convince himself too. "It's already getting better."

John nodded and kissed him on the head. The two finished getting ready, and got into Alex's car. They decided they would have to stop by the Olive Garden in order to get John's car. They couldn't carpool, because that would seem weird. Plus, John's teaching supplies were in his car, and he needed those today. They had a quick peck on the lips goodbye, and John got out and then into his own car.

Alex pulled out of the restaurant parking lot, and smiled to himself. It was a big, dorky smile, that he couldn't have stopped if he wanted to. He just went on a date with John Laurens, practically the most perfect person in the world. Hell, he just had sex with John Laurens, practically the most perfect person in the world! If this day got any better than the day before then Alex would be incredibly surprised.

He pulled into the school's parking lot and carried his stuff up to his classroom. He ran into Angelica on his way up, who was extremely chatty today. Alex just went along with it, not really listening to what she was talking about. Until she asked one question that he didn't have an answer for.

"Hey, why are you wearing your hair down today?" She asked curiously. Alex just shrugged, trying not to freeze up out of panic.

"I just.. felt like wearing it down today," Alex said. Even he could tell how unsure he sounded, but Angelica just nodded her head suspiciously. They continued walking until they got to Alex's classroom, but instead of leaving him alone Angelica just walked in. Alex repressed the urge to sigh, and let her continue babbling. He sort of tuned her out, until he heard her stop mid-sentence and gasp.

"Alex?" She asked, sounding a strange combination between excited and appalled. "What is on your neck?"

Alex realized that he pulled his hair behind his ear, revealing one of the darkest hickeys on his neck. Angelica looked him in the eye.

"Alex," she started. "I will ask you again. Why did you wear your hair down today?" He had no way out of this. He just had to tell her the truth.

"Be-because I had sex and needed to hide my neck.." Alex confessed to her almost shamefully. Angelica laughed once, then again, until she was full-blown laughing. She started talking once she calmed down.

"Why didn't you just say that in the first place, dork?" her eyes were shining. "That's awesome!" She gently smacked him on the arm.

"Well, we weren't gonna tell anybody yet. Or at least, I don't think we were. I don't even know if we are dating or not," Alex was babbling, until Angelica shushed him.

"Well then maybe you should ask him," she said softly. Alex nodded and she left the room, quietly laughing again.

Hope this chapter is better than the last one lol