Monika Gets A Meat- I mean beat

Natsuki ran toward her target Bigga Monika her arms started to fly around the taller girl.
Sayori acting quick held Natsuki back as small Natsuki was she was pretty strong.
Sayori had to put all her force to holding the cutie back.
"LET ME FUCKING GO LET ME AT HER BARK BARK!"Natsuki started to bark trying to look more intimidating it got the opposite affect she's like a little dog... Monika giggled "WAT DA FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT, BIMBO?"Natsuki screamed Monika leaned foward her arms on her back smiling softly "Nothing... Chihuahua-Suki~" That blew Natsuki's fuse "LET ME DROP THAT THOT I'LL FUCKING BEAT HERRR!!"Natsuki escaped Sayori's hold and threw Monika and her to the floor Natsuki was about to beat Monika's ass when the club door was opened Natsuki looked over and blushed heavily it was Yuri she was holding a tea pot.
Yuri had a shocked expression "Uhhh...I'll just- erm..Go"Yuri started to back away "No don't!"Natsuki yelled without thinking "I mean not like I want you here but..-"Monika cut her off "As Natsuki said we need to do ou club meeting so you should stay!"Monika smiled before she whispered over to Natsuki "Um..Do you mind getting off of me..?"Monika asked Natsuki blushed in embarrassment before she stood up before she looked over at Yuri who was now reading a book "Bookworm eh..?"Natsuki grinned slightly It's cute how she looks when she reads- Natsuki cut herself off quickly CUTE?! I BARELY KNOW THIS BIMBO! Natsuki looked over at Monika who soon spoke "Okay as the first meeting if the Literature Club we settle in as for tomorrow we should write some poems!"Monika smiled "It was Sayori's idea on how to make our minds more creative and so we could improve our writing skills!"Sayori blushed "Aw..Thanks Monika but I can't take all the credit! You helped with the idea!" Monika waved her hand slightly "No, no! You did Sayori! You came up with most of-" "DAMMIT GUYS IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO MADE UP THE IDEA!"Natsuki yelled cutting Monika off "Hmph!"Natsuki walked over to where Yuri was not wanting to pay attention to the other girls "What are you reading..?"Natsuku asked Yuri didn't seem to hear her Yuri looked asbored into the book "Yuri what are you reading?!"Natsuki yelled Yuri finally stopped reading and looked over to Natsuki blushing she looked at the side "..I'm reading a horror book.."Natsuki felt non-social vibes from Natsuki "Horror..? Lame.."Natsuki said softly "Excuse me? But horror brings you to a different world while reading it had twists and turns no way is it lame!"Yuri seemed triggered at Natsuki's comment Natsuki was taken a back she didn't even except a reaction from Yuri she seemed like the type to ignore the comment instead of saying otherwise and standing up "Ugh..It's not like I'm sorry or anything but..I just don't read much horror I love manga though!" This was Yuri turn to say a comment "Manga..? Well...okay..."Yuri looked at her book again trying to ignore Natsuki.

Natsuki of course got streamed up she glared at the tall girl "Do you read any manga,Yuri?"Yuri answered wuivkly "No manga is for little kids eho can clearly not read a good book and rely on anime and manga for entertainment for their stupid small brains"Yuri tone seemed angry "EXCUSE ME?! FUCKING YURI I READ MANGA AND WATCH ANIME YOU WANNA BE EDGY BITCH! FUCKER!"Natsuki was more than mad she was pissed who did Yuri think she was? Edgy Bimbo... "Oh I'm sorry for classifying my opinion..You shouldn't have asked for my opinion then Natsuki"Yuri stated "Natsuki didm't speak she didn't know what to to say "edgy bimbo.."Yuri laughed a bit "That's all you got? Honestly I thought you would've been more mature than how you looked but I was wrong you really do act like a eight year old.."Yuri paused "Just leave and go look for coins under the vending machine...That's the only useful thing it seems you can do.." Yuri had a crazy look eye in her eyes she grinned Natsuki was shoked she hated when people out smarted her.

Natsuki felt tears in her corner og her eyes this reminded her of a very deep memory she wished she would never remember it..It was a nightmare that day..

The sound of a crowd filled the room all was heard was the sounds of sobbing.
Natsuki was at the floor sobbing while a bunch of boys we're either kicking her or throwing their lunch in her face "Wow look at the fucking weeb! She can't even stand up for herself even though she speaks shit about everything!"The crowd laughed "You really are stupid Natsuki"A voice yelled "Stupid-suki!"The crowd yelled iver and over it rang in Natsuki's ears
"You should just kill yourself Natsuki you're such a fucking disappointment"

Natsuki felt tears falling down her cheeks she couldn't hold them in she hated when she cried it reminded her she was weak "N-N-Natsuki...?"Yuri was worried "I'm so sorry I didn't-"
"J-JUST SHUT UP!"Natsuki ran out of the clubroom Yuri threw her book down as she ran out after for the girl.

Sayori and Monika looked at each other "What...just happened..?"
They asked before a minute or two they continued their conversation.

"NATSUKI WAIT!"Yuri yelled seeing the short girl turn a corner then she heard a bunch of crashes "Natsuki?!"Yuri turned to see Natsuki..

She screamed loudly

"NATSUKI!"