....Love?

Yuri woke it she looked at her phone it was Sunday
Yuri's lips curled into a big smile I get to see Natsuki yes! For once she was actually excited for the day she got and started to change she decided to wear a sweater with sleeves of course.
She quitely started to wait for Natsuki
Wait we only said we would meet on Sunday..not what time...

Yuri grabned her phone and started to text

Yuri:Hey meet up at my place in the next five or ten minutes okay?
If it's not a bother that is..

Natsuki felt a ray of sun light touch her face she woke up feeling her bones aching "Fuck fuck ow.."She took a minute to stand up on her feet she walked to her room she heard a ding A text..yeah probably Yuri.. she grabbed her phone and looked at the message her assumption being right she smiled

Nat:Yeah sure cool that's fine oh also where do you live?

Yuri:Oh I forgot to tell you I live at 6666 hell Dr.

(Don't judge reader...)

Nat:Alright cool!

Natsuki quickly changed clothes and quickly grabbed a bag before heading out she started to walk to Yuri's house.

Yuri waited and waited soon she heard a soft knock on her door she went down stairs and opened the door seeing Natsuki she smiled "Good morning Natsuki"She greeted "Morning"Natsuki then walked in and walked over to the table bring out a her pen Yuri stared at it before shaking her head and went over and grabbed some paper "N-now let's get started any topic in particular you would like to writr about?"Yuri asked with a smile Natsuki shook her head "Nope I can go what you like"Yuri nodded "W-well okay but..I really don't havr a specific idea.."Yuri paused "I-I-I'm sorry"Yuri played with her hair softly "H-hey! Stop getting all shy on me! Baka!"Yuri jumped slightly before nodding "Yes ma'am.."

But how can I not be shy after what happened yesterday..?
Yuri asked herself she then sat down Natsuki did too "W-well let's start to brainstorm of ideas"Yuri smiled Natsuki nodded.

(We shall time skil this diffcult time)

"AHHH THAT WAS SOOO HARD!"Natsuki yelled "I supoose it was..Now we just need to finish...There! We're done!"Natsuki sighed before perking up "Nooo we aren't"Natsuki sighed "What?"Yuri paused "Did I forget something..?"Yuri started to scan the poem "Yeahhh you did"Natsuki giggled "Not about the poem though"Natsuki pointed to the oven "We have to bake cupcakes for everyone!"Yuri then gasped "How could I forget?! I didn't buy the ingredients!" "It's cool I got em"Natsuki showed them smirking "and I thought you we're organized.."Natsuki giggled Yuri just blushed "Okayy now get up it's baking time!"Natsuki yelled before jumping off the chair she rolled up her own sleeves before she placed all the ingredients down on the counter.

(Time skip)
Natsuki and Yuri finally finished the batter Natsuki put her finger grabbed some batter and licked her finger "Natsuki are you sure that safe to taste I heard that-" Yuri was cut off "Yeahhhh yeah stop worrying Yuri here"Natsuki did the same action and put her finger by Yuri's mouth "Here try it then you'll know it's worth to eat!"Natsuki smirked Yuri nodded before gulping loudly she licked Natsuki's finger then she grabbed Natsuki's wrist and then forced the finger inside her mouth Yuri licked all around the finger making Natsuki started to blush madly "Y-yuri..?"Natsuki looked at the girl waiting for a response Think of something before she keeps this up for the whole day she seems to be out of this world... Yuri's eyes meet Natsuki's as they stared then Natsuki other hand grabbed a handful of batter she splashed it on Yuri's neck because she didn't want to mess up her clothes "Oops..I got too much...Sorry"Natsuki apologized Yuri got out of her daze and just nodded "It's f-fine.."Natsuki walked over and grabbed a towel and turned on the faucet on hot and soaked the towel and went to Yuri and brought the towel the taller girl's neck she slowly rubbed up and down getting the batter off Yuri just stared at Natsuki again when Natsuki finished she was about to pull the towel away when Yuri hold her wrist making her stay "..just..a little more.."Natsuki looked at Yuri seeing there was passion in her eyes her cheeks seem like they we're burning up "N-natsuki..My heart is pounding.."Yuri smiled softly Natsuki didn't respond.

"Natsuki...Would you like to watch a m-movie..? Perhaps a romatic i-it's not really my type of movie..but Monika said you enjoy them.."She giggled Natsuki only blushed "Y-yeah sure"She pulled away Yuri didn't refuse they both walked over to the couch Yuri turned off the lights and grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V and went on Netflix amd clicked on a random romatic movie soon Yuri sat down and Natsuki decided to snuggle up close to Yuri.

"N-natsuki...C-can I tell you something..?"Yuri asked as the movie started "Yeah sure Yuri"Natsuki smiled Yuri shuffled a bit before making Natsuki sit up Natsuki grabbed Yuri's arm not wanting to let go.

"G-g-good.."Yuri paused taking a deep breath.

"N-natsuki...Yestreday when you said you..l-loved me I...felt..so fuzzy and warm...and I just wanted to say that.."Yuri took a deep breath either now or never...
"N-natsuki...I.."Yuri sighed softly looking over at Natsuki "I love you so much Natsuki"Yuri confessed a million thoughts ran though her mind
Does she love me too?
Does Natsuki hate me now?
....I need to do something....

Natsuki blushed heavily she was so confused.

How could Yuri a beautiful girl fall for someone as stupid as me...? She asked herself "Natsuki...I've..loved you for so long...I love you Natsuki I love you I love you my heart pounds for you so hard all I want is you...Nothing else...Please let me have you...as mine.."
Yuri grabbed Natsuki's collar amd pulled her into a kiss Yuri tongue went inside Natsuki's mouth Natsuki moaned softly feeling tingles run up her spine as Yuri took dominance exploring her mouth then it hit her..

I can't believe it....