..Darkness..

(Play music for extra effect.)
Triggers such as suicide

Emptiness.
It felt like the empty void I was walking my everlasting steps on seemed to have taken over my heart...Leaving not a single emotion my legs arched in pain from all the walking I didn't care..why should I? 
...It's unbelievable to think that's this is my life now..just walking...forever..

Haha at first I was hopeful that I found something...Sayori was my biggest wish to find...
What a joke...
That would never happen so why am I still walking..?
I..have no idea..I sighed before looking down seeing..something I hated to see..Yuri..body's
so lifeless...her vision filled with tears "Y-yuri.."The only thing that would make her cry was the thought if Yuri.."I m-miss you.."I managed to say what was even the point anymore..? It wouldn't matter if she dropped dead..hell..that's what she wanted maybe if that happened she could finally see Yuri and Sayori...all her pain would be lifted...she would...
She would...

.....
Tears fell..."Y-yuri..."She choked through her sobs she fell to the ground "Why..?"She asked still sobbing "WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE?! YOU...you...."she paused glaring at Yuri "I...hate you."She finally said "I hate you so much..."She curled up into a ball and cried her heart out it felt like the end for her...
"I....wish I could just die..."

"Please..don't say that.."

A soft voice pleaded she felt her body freeze It can't be.. she couldn't believe her ears tears still pouring she looked over to the source of the voice she couldn't believe what she saw...

"YURI?!"she ran toward her love and hugged her crying even louder she was for a lost of words..Yuri....came back to her she sniffled before looking up at Yuri she had changed her eyes had bags under them as one of her eyes were lifeless there was some dried up blood on her..but Natsuki didn't care she pulled Yuri into a kiss Yuri smiled softly kissing back the love between the two flowing through their bodies soon the kiss ended "I...missed you so much.."Natsuki admitted "I did too.."Yuri pulled Natsuki into another hug she was soon twirling the tsundere's hair.

"I...have no clue how I got here or how I'm even alive..but..that doesn't matter as long I'm with you..."Yuri smiled as she felt her tears falling "I love you Natsuki...I never truly expressed it to you but I love you more than everytging combined and you being here with me..makes me so happy and reliefed that I get to spend some time with you...I don't know if I'll be gone..again..but I rather not think about that and just focus on loving you..."Yuri smiled "I love you.."Natsuki didn't know what to say she was shocked that Yuri...meant of that "I love you too Yuri...and I never will stop...I'm sorry I can't put my words into a paragraph because of how simple I write...and stuff...but I love you a lot Yuri.."Natsuki smiled "Thank you.."Yuri tighten the hug.

"Awww~ You two are so cute!"

Natsuki knew that bubbly voice from somewhere...then it hit her it can't be here right..? But still she wished it was her best friend..Sayori she looked up seeing someone no other than Sayori running toward them joining the hug "I missed you both sooooo much!"Natsuki giggled "Missed you too Sayori.."she looked at her bubbly friend noticing her eyes instead of what Yuri's were like both of her eyes were lifeless as if the life had been sucked through them she shivered before seeing dried up tears on Sayori's cheeks and on her neck.......hanging was a noose..

"S-sayori..."Natsuki paused feeling her heartbeat speed up as she was trying to control her breathing as the image of Sayori hanging flashed across her mind tears filled her vision "Sayori..that...noose"she said straightfoward Sayori smiled disappeared "I...."Sayori didn't know how to respond she pulled away from the hug and then so did Natsuki "D-did you r-really..."Natsuki was afraid of the answer.

"I did..."Sayori answered tears appearing at the corner of her eyes "I-...I didn't know you.."Natsuki stopped herself "..I'm sorry.."Natsuki whispered softly "...It's okay."Sayori smiled "The rainclouds never went away I was just always so..sad and the burden of living..was just too much that I.."Sayori didn't want to say it but she forced herself "T-that I killed myself.."A tear rolled down her cheek "I-it was so..hard to live feeling like a burden to everyone!"she yelled "It hurt so much! I just couldn't take it anymore I was too selfish to do anything else! I was too weak..That's all I am..weak and selfish..."Sayori cried "It felt like..I was sick..and I could never get better I'm never..good enough...I..just got so tired of thinking of it everynight I always felt alone I spent my whole life everynight thinking what was the point...would anyone care if I just disappeared..?"Sayori gave Natsuki a broken smile "and I had my choice.
To stop thinking about it and did what I knew was the best for everyone I ended my own life....not because I wanted to die..it was because the pain was just too much to handle I just couldn't go on..I'm not strong...I'm not..haha..and look at me now..I'm here alive.."Sayori looked down "Being a burden.."she whispered

"SAYORI!"Yuri yelled as Sayori looked up at her tears pouring "Please don't..say that..you aren't a burden to anyone..please understand that.."Sayori just kept her smile "You don't understand Yuri...I will always think I'm a burden and that no ones cares about me..I'm the darkest thing in everyone's life I mess everything up...I couldn't even stay dead..I'll always think everyone hates me as long as the rainclouds are here...and I know they're never going away..and I hate it..I only wished that people would stop caring...I always know that I'll always make everything worse and make so many regrets...the sad thing is I can never go back..and be the person who people want me to be...I'm only a broken girl...and that's..terrible....I'm terrible..."Sayori shook her head softly before wiping her tears with her arm "Sorry about that..the rainclouds just were so hard to push away.....nevermindIt doesn't matter ehehe~"Natsuki pulled Sayori into a hug crying "I'm...sorry you had to go though all that..but Yuri's right..you aren't a burden and we all love you..."Natsuki smiled Sayori pushed Natsuki away from the hug "..I.."Sayori looked away hiding her face "I...can't do this.."Sayori whispered before walking away as she sat down her hands at her head rocking herself back and fourth whispering to herself over and over 'get out of my head'

Natsuki's and Yuri's heart was ripped to shreds seeing their friend so helpless...a sick feeling twisted their stomach what do we do..?
They had no idea at all...

Sayori looked down at her noose and grabbed it her breathing became swallow Sayori pulled it tighter trying to finish what she started she felt the air starting to leave her lungs maybe..this can be all over...for once....I can be...free...of the rainclouds. The thought made her pull harder she gasped for air a part of wanted to stop but it was soon destroyed as her rainclouds brought even more pain...

"Sayori stop!!"Natsuki yelled running to Sayori and pinning her down "Yuri! Get her noose!"Natsuki paused "NOW!"Yuri nodded shw couldn't believe what was happening she grabbed the noose yanking it away from Sayori's neck "..W-what do you think you both are d-doing..?"Sayori coughed her voice weak Natsuki looked at Sayori staring into her puffy eyes "Are you crazy?!"Natsuki rasied her voice glaring at Sayori "WE AREN'T GOING TO LET YOU KILL YOURSELF SAYORI!"Yuri nodded before pulling the noose off of Sayori seeing marks on her neck implying that a noose had been there.
"S-so..what if I am?!"Sayori talked back "Just let me die! I don't want to be here! Can't you understand that?! I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO BE OVER WITH NATSUKI! EVERYTHING IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T DO IT! I CAN'T! I JUST WANT EVERYTHING TO BE OVER WITH! THE VOICES WON'T STOP THEY'RE GETTING LOUDER AND LOUDER I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THEY'RE SAYING EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG ABOUT ME THAT I'M A MISTAKE I KNOW THAT BUT IT STILL HURTS SO MUCH IT FEELS LIKE MY HEART IS GETTING TORN APART NATSUKI! I CAN'T...I...can't do it.."Sayori sobbed "I know..but..I'll help you Sayori I'll get those voices and rainclouds to go away..."Natsuki smiled "I promise.."
"I promise to help too"Yuri smiled "No matter what Sayori we'll help you get through this no matter what it takes because we...care about you so much Sayori we love you"Yuri and Natsuki pulled Sayori into a bear hug and for once in Sayori's life she actually felt....

Happy.