Y-Yuri?!

Yuri walked through the door turning off the light of the restroom quickly before shutting the door she then put her arms behind her back "Does it feel comfortable?"Natsuki looked over at Yuri
Yuri nodded "Yes the only problem I have that my chest feels tight but it's alright overall"Yuri smiled Natsuki nodded blushing "Big..Watermelons..."She whispered

"Huh?"Yuri asked "O-o-oh it's nothing!"Natsuki rubbed her neck "W-well get in bed I'm tired"Natsuki flooped to her side before Yuri did too she pulled the blanket up "Goodnight Yuri.."Natsuki whispered "Goodnight sweet dreams Natsuki"Yuri soon heard light snoring she looked at Natsuki's face smiling she looks so cute when she sleeps.. she sighed softly before getting a bit closer then she pulled Natsuki to her smiling Natsuki almost by instincts she wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist Yuri felt Natsuki's body get very very close Natsuki then snuggled in Yuri's neck so..cute Yuri wrapped her arms around Natsuki before she soon difted off to sleep.

Nothing but darkness.

Darkness.

Just Monika.

Yuri woke up by some bird singing their pain away per to say.
Yuri yawned before noticing Natsuki was still asleep "She feels so soft.."Yuri whispered she closed her eyes before feeling movement it was Natsuki then soon followed a yawn.

"Good morning.."she took a pause "Yuri?!"Natsuki pushed Yuri away making Yuri fall on the floor with a thud "Ow."Yuri rubbed her head
"S-sorry sorry!"Natsuki squeaked before jumping out of bed making the blanket fall on Yuri only letting Natsuki see her head "It's fine Natsuki it happens"Yuri stood up with the blanket "J-just be more careful okay?"Yuri suggested "O-okay well you should be going right?"Yuri nodded "Yes I should" Sadly.. she soon put the blanket on the bed "W-well...I..argh!"Natsuki gave Yuri a hug "I'm going to miss you.."she took a short pause "Baka.."Yuri only smilef hugging back and gave her response "We'll be see each other on Sunday..Okay?"Yuri reminded "O-oh yeah.."a pause "but still..I'll still miss you and I'm not kidding.."Natsuki hugged Yuri tighter before pulling away "O-oh! Also the clothes you can just keep them I have some more so those don't matter hehe.."Natsuki giggled before opening the door she soon let her and Yuri out they both went down the stairs soon Natsuki opened the door "Bye.."Yuri heard pain and saddness in Natsuki's voice Is she really going to miss me that much..?
Does she really care about me..?
I...I love you Natsuki...I'll miss you too...

Yuri had a soft smile "I'll see you Sunday so don't be so sad.."Yuri waved goodbye anf was about to walk away from Natsuki and the house when she felt Natsuki hugging her from behind "See ya.."Natsuki pulled away from the hug "I'll make sure of it"Yuri giggled patting Natsuki's shoulder.

....

......

.............
What the hell?

What the hell?!

Natsuki grabbed Yuri's wrist forcefully "Y-yuri?!"Natsuki chocked "Y-yes..? N-Natsuki that's a little rough..."Natsuki only glared at the taller girl
"What the hell Yuri?!"Natsuki yelled Natsuki was staring at Yuri's...

Arm....

"Shit."